What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes half term now. It must be lonely but it’s like she didn’t say the lunch was for Nina just it was perfect for sharing and Nina’s fav about her din dins (🤢 sorry what adult says din dins?). To me it’s falsely trying to imply Nina’s there, she said she had hot sauce on hers (surprised there were no seeds sprinkled as well she must have run out of them) implying Nina didn’t. It’s so sad to lie all the time to try and paint this perfect picture of your life.

Reactions: 2
If our Bex was on Come Dine With Me she’d definitely be that twit who produces a bottle of hot sauce from her handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.