What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She turns every meal she makes into a cheesy pasta bake, she desperately needs some new content but I really think she’s had her day now, it’s nothing new or inspiring and she is so out of touch with the cost of living crisis. Someone has commented about doing budget recipes, we will now get a few half hearted budget pasta and cheese recipes now before going back to her usual over indulgent schnacks 🙄 have a bit of toast Rebecca ffs.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is going on here?

View attachment 1925768
ETA I thought they’d fused together 😂
Ohhh her fingers are getting so big her nails look like they are popping off 🤔🫣 i wonder if she gains weight and puts it on in hand/wrist region. Ive genuinely not seen such big hands fingers on anyone even people who are big? So unless shes beyond massive i genuinely dont get it

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of a teacher, food tech nonetheless, who had a medical condition where her arms literally merged in to hand and just look like one big cylindrical chunk of flesh

• Haha
She really does give off Miss Trunchbull vibes, she really despises all children, except her own, who she has forced to become a mini adult for her own companionship. I really really hope Nina decides to move out & go to uni on the other end of the country & take a gap year to travel. I also hope Nina becomes vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is why I cannot stand her. She’s a snob. Even if someone was annoying u bcoz u know ur so flawless is there a need to post about it? Ur making ppl afraid to cough or sneeze while on public transport. Well ur face grosses us out Bex.

Reactions: 11
Oh flem off Bex, you thick twit 🤣 maybe her publishers are sending her on an English course?!
Wow she really doesn’t try to hide the fact that she’s a snobby judgmental twit does she 🤔 Poor Bex having to share the world with actual other human beings.

Reactions: 7
London bingo anyone? She's gonna post a hundred selfies that all look gross and identical, though there may be the odd one with a horrendous expression, video of Face timing with Nina, and another hundred photos of food, plus complaints about breakfast not being good enough. She'll also pretend she's a proper full time working mum juggling single parenthood while Nina magically looks after herself at home. Reunion video/photos tomorrow with Nina saying something clearly rehearsed that looks creepy to normal people.

Reactions: 12
“Oh I can’t link up with friends coz of the strikes”

no Becky. U don’t have any friends bcoz ur a snobby bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What kind of questions could we ask?? Lol! ‘Who looks after Nina when you go on these trips?’ ‘Do you ever miss adult company?!’

Is someone trolling to ask if Nina has sugary snacks 🤣🤣 if not her followers r genuinely stupid af to even need to ask

• Heart
One night free in London to do anything and she glues herself to the ‘gram to answer stupid questions. She could go and enjoy the theatre or a musical if she could fit her bum in the seats but she’s probably just going to hole up and eat wine gums and count the hours until buffet breakfast. Awkwardly placed!!! It’s London. Then again she can’t use public transport can she.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the irony of her telling everyone she like it to be taboo to be unkind while slagging someone off for having a cold on the train 🙄
---

And does every answer need a selfie? Surely you have a million photos on your phone.

Reactions: 11
1. She only tries to like coffee because of Gilmore Girls- she’s blatantly a tea drinker
2. Why does she never ever make a bloody veggie recipe?? It annoys me to death.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.