What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feeding Nina that wrap from behind so she could film it and the reaction has to be one of the most oddest things she’s ever posted…. Poor Nina, she looks over it all. don’t worry bex, no one missed you or your crappy posts while you were gone!

Reactions: 15
10A35B0C-31D8-41CE-95C9-4965203AB96B.png

Becky- u are a bleeping psycho. Get yourself some friends or therapy before Nina emancipates herself.
4960C3DA-2577-478F-9DB5-0558FB07AE69.png

Tell me ur GIFTED tassimo coffee machine is tit without telling me ur GIFTED tassimo coffee machine is tit
---

107F482B-CB39-41E1-8A62-C222CF5FAB37.png

Becky, ur left arsecheek wouldn’t fit in that chair let alone ur entire self. Just give up now and use it as a laundry basket.
(Sorry guys, I’m raging, I think the sudden aggressive appearance of Becky and her toxic parenting and pretentious content has tipped me over the edge. Am proper tempted to unfollow her, but love collaborating with this thread in calling out her nonsense hence making me feel better as a parent)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god. Absent for over a week and comes back with cross word boasting and a new arm chair which wouldn’t be out of place in a care home. At least she makes us all feel better about ourselves I suppose!
A National Trust crossword, no less. Is she suddenly 70?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been in the moment with Nina yet she’s managed to take a thousand photos of every single thing they’ve done, including a ton of staged ones. Moments like Nina reading for the first time should be saved for the family whatssap. Nobody else needs to see it.

Reactions: 14
I had forgotten how much she infuriates me. Why the duck does she think posting on Instagram occasionally is the same as a 9-5 job?! She's deluded. How do her followers who have jobs not find that offensive?

Ugh. She is the most intolerable person. I don't follow but occasionally check her updates as usually her utter incompetence as a parent makes me laugh (and the weird pretence of Nina not having a father is intriguing)

Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus, is she not the most boring person you’ve come across. Take another week off becks, it genuinely has not made a difference at all.

• Haha
She’s trying to make bog standard white coffee in a mug using a Moka. I’m bleeping embarrassed for her. That’s not what it’s for.

• Haha
Here Bex - try having a real job in a sector which is expected to run 24/7 and where some days you don’t get to see your children as you go home when they’re already in bed, after leaving when they were still asleep.

You’re an insult ever trying to make out you ‘work’ and even more so with your leisurely decision ‘just’ to take a week off. Many real families don’t work that way - parents have to work all hours to feed their children and miss out on times with them or stay at home parents are exhausted and run down because it’s not all sunshine and rainbows in the Victorian era as you’d have us all believe. You trying to pitch at families is quite frankly also insulting.

More observations - who holds their child hostage to make them eat for content (?) and that living room was already overcrowded and an awful use of space before you add that chair and Bex into it.

I’ve never known every aspect of someone to be so annoying and devoid of any personality or likeability.
Sorry, finished my rant now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn’t Nina five years old? How does she still have baby hair, surely that’s long been cut off

Reactions: 7
They wouldn't bloody fit!!!
Maybe this is why she never wore them in first place 🤣🤣 ive genuinely never seen any person with such sausage fingers and her wrist and hand in general is just sooo fat! I dont get it!! I really dont she dont look absolutely f massive, shes big but the hands are so bloated and big

Reactions: 4
Oh god, every bleeping story has something disturbing on it… a week off from working, needs to check her privilege and remember who her audience are… her snarky face… force feeding Panini from behind… free granny chair… spending her week doing a crossword like she’s actually in a care home… declaring they both had cravings for crepes, what a crappy attitude to pass onto your kids 😈😈😈

I’d make a comment on Panini’s reading too given I have a similar aged child but that would be mean 🙊 if only Bex had spent more time reading with her than filming for content in life 😔

Reactions: 10
Oh god, every bleeping story has something disturbing on it… a week off from working, needs to check her privilege and remember who her audience are… her snarky face… force feeding Panini from behind… free granny chair… spending her week doing a crossword like she’s actually in a care home… declaring they both had cravings for crepes, what a crappy attitude to pass onto your kids 😈😈😈

I’d make a comment on Panini’s reading too given I have a similar aged child but that would be mean 🙊 if only Bex had spent more time reading with her than filming for content in life 😔
Same.
---

Her feeding Nina that wrap from behind so she could film it and the reaction has to be one of the most oddest things she’s ever posted…. Poor Nina, she looks over it all. don’t worry bex, no one missed you or your crappy posts while you were gone!
Wtf was that seriously so weird and uncomfortable to see. Worse than the against the wall feedings.

‘Just the one’ crepe each for pudding after another creamy pasta feast….yeah right, are you pouring the rest of that batter away?!

Same old, same old!

‘Took a week off working so spent it cooking and eating’. Yeah bex you really didn’t need a week of over indulging.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it possible she's taken time off to do paperwork for her divorce and just hasn't had the headspace to post?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.