Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
So it sounds like a board book of tactile food? Like that’s not my books. Rebecca Wilson That’s Not My Diet books. That’s not my tomato it’s too healthy, that’s not my pasta it doesn’t have any cheese. That’s my food it’s wrapped in pastry and covered in cheese. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
B99964A0-1486-4F53-BE81-B8111487A9AA.png

Why is she such a dickhead

obsessed with genital humour & somehow teaching her child to laugh at anatomical names?

also it doesn’t even say WILLY it says WILY which I’ve pronounced<why-lee>
Correct me if I’m wrong. She’s still a dickhead tho

Reactions: 28

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
“The mornings are always so stressful for me, single supermum, trying to maintain an immaculate Victorian lifestyle, I go forth and milk the cows every morning fresh for my precious Neenee, and forage the finest fruits and nuts in the forest to put atop her granola, then i serve it up in the fanciest plate a 5 yo could have, after I tie a beautiful ribbon in her curly locks and cry for a bit, and we pose & take a few selfies before she scurries off to crochet school & I sit back and take a breathe”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

what_the_actual

Trying to figure out what part of this basket is ‘Needed’ don’t even know what half the stuff is 🙈
Fancy Anglesey sea salt, rainbow pencil, thank you cards(?), mug, jug, print, egg decorations and lastly a victorian wooden dildo for single miss Wilson (or a lemon juicer maybe?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
10A35B0C-31D8-41CE-95C9-4965203AB96B.png

Becky- u are a fucking psycho. Get yourself some friends or therapy before Nina emancipates herself.
4960C3DA-2577-478F-9DB5-0558FB07AE69.png

Tell me ur GIFTED tassimo coffee machine is shit without telling me ur GIFTED tassimo coffee machine is shit
---

107F482B-CB39-41E1-8A62-C222CF5FAB37.png

Becky, ur left arsecheek wouldn’t fit in that chair let alone ur entire self. Just give up now and use it as a laundry basket.
(Sorry guys, I’m raging, I think the sudden aggressive appearance of Becky and her toxic parenting and pretentious content has tipped me over the edge. Am proper tempted to unfollow her, but love collaborating with this thread in calling out her nonsense hence making me feel better as a parent)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dressed mine as a fawn this morning because I had found a deer woolly hat for 20p at a car boot and thought of a book to fit it then hyped said book up for a couple of weeks and dressed him in brown. If it was MY favourite literary character he’d have gone as Thomas Cromwell in Wolf Hall but I’m not Bex so he didn’t.

Before he left for nursery, he said he was a bit wobbly on his deer legs about going In because he looked so much like a real deer that his friends and teachers wouldn’t recognise him and might try to feed him some grass at lunchtime or hunt him for venison.

No, he didn’t, because he’s a child and I don’t have to make shit up that he said to fill up my empty sad life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23