What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that toad in the hole dinner was for 1 as Neenz was at the others, we would deffo have been subjected to Nina being force fed

Reactions: 2
Ugh the audacity of these leeches. ‘Would u rate the Karcher?’
why don’t u ducking go and read the reviews of the product like everyone else does
Moron

Reactions: 5
Good god Rebecca, you're reaching a new low of boring. Even I can't be arsed to take the piss out of you anymore. This is just sad. I swear we're watching a slow ending to her insta life. A bit like gossip girl, lost, heros etc, when they just keep making another serious but really, you just need to leave it be. Let it go.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she just ask on the local Facebook group for a window cleaner? Isn’t that what we all do these days?

Reactions: 4
No lorelai (the mum ) only has the one child - another baby for Bex would defo ruin that fantasy she has made for herself. Rory (the daughter) does end up with a half sister which I could totally see happening for Nina.
if we are not careful we will not be just seeing a looking for a window cleaner recommendation post we will see a looking for a sperm donar recommendation post too 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just ask on the local Facebook group for a window cleaner? Isn’t that what we all do these days?
There is absolutely no way that sedentary Becky who drives absolutely everywhere is going to wash her own windows. Unless she is absolutely desperate for content 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she trying to make the other jealous? Bet he’d love something from the karcher range for all the car washing he does.

Also struggling to see what is so special or took so long with that cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is macaroni cheese fish pie! 🤢🤢
Fish pie should be topped with potatoes and macaroni cheese should be topped with bread crumbs i’ll hear no other way of them being served!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
GRIM!!! How has this woman got a book deal, I hope no one makes this Frankenstein monster of a ‘recipe’.

Reactions: 4
I mean I’m a fan of a Lobster mac n cheese side dish….but woah not this. Also if you Google it there is a BBC Food recipe that comes up immediately, so you don’t need to share Bex as that one contains some veg and looks way better if you do decide to make such a thing 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.