What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t cooking and eating meant to be her job? She e sees it as downtime so why not just stick a couple of recipes on and keep your audience engaged? Of course she can’t just share recipes anymore - they’re in her book!

Reactions: 7
Maybe this is why she never wore them in first place 🤣🤣 ive genuinely never seen any person with such sausage fingers and her wrist and hand in general is just sooo fat! I dont get it!! I really dont she dont look absolutely f massive, shes big but the hands are so bloated and big
Omg you need to go and have a look at Facesbygrace23 threads for some proper sausage fingers 😂😂😂

Basically she hasn’t had any content so she’s probably taken a week to try and think of some, do any other working mums take a week off in term time to just eat and do a crossword? I have to basically save all my holiday for school holidays which obviously don’t stretch. Relatable as ever. She’ll probably put Nina in holiday club for half term 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s probably spent a good couple of hours twatting about with that Moka trying to make a cup of coffee.
busy with work eh?

• Haha
If she's just going to add milk and sugar, just use instant. Jesus wept, the science of moka isn't that hard.

Maybe I'm just a coffee snob, but I like mine strong and black. Milk and sugar is a no-go for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes a complete MOKAery of that tassimo machine she poorly advertised.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand when people say they like it to be strong but milky, isn’t that a contradiction?

• Heart
She basically tried to make a standard British style white sugary milky coffee in a mug using a machine designed to make short, strong, black espresso style coffee. She probably just bought it because she saw a picture in a lifestyle magazine and thought they were ~fancy~ and cottage-core chic.
As an Italian I’m already angry with her for what she does to gnocchi 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just use your bloody tassimo Bex, surely everyone is watching this nonsense thinking the same thing it was only a month ago she made that cringy advert about how wonderful her tassimo was 🙄

Reactions: 9
Top tip gothel, use your gifted tassimo.

Wtf tho, dicking about all day with whatever that coffee pot contraption is, thought she was back at work? No wait what is her work?!?! No-one knows, I don't see how cook books are a full time job. And I'm so confused she spent her time off cooking, surely her job is cooking. I am so bloody confused by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another cheesy pasta bake….!
Also enjoying her sharing a recipe for a ‘veg filled cheese sauce’ which she obviously never adds any veg to herself (apart from when sharing that ancient pic of Nina and her beloved hulk mac and cheese) and sticking some token suggestions at the end.
Thank goodness she had that week off!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks lemon and pork wouldn’t go together? Just doesn’t sound right to me!

Reactions: 3
Another cheesy pasta bake….!
Also enjoying her sharing a recipe for a ‘veg filled cheese sauce’ which she obviously never adds any veg to herself (apart from when sharing that ancient pic of Nina and her beloved hulk mac and cheese) and sticking some token suggestions at the end.
Thank goodness she had that week off!
Haven’t seen her stories but usually “Veg filled” = broccoli 😂 or the usual single vegetable, two of them if she’s feeling extra healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.