What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But will return with a story saying "I'm sorry I've been so quiet" 🤣 why would you be sorry, we don't care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There will be a excuse of kind that makes her look good, pos excuse of soooo busy with Nina and the book…. Be great if others stopped her using that poor kid, wot will she do in another 5 yrs when Ninas not considered a cute kid anymore 🤔 might as well get used to not using her!? If her receipes are as fantastic as she pretends she neednt not worry as theyd speak for themselves, but they arent. They are tit.

Reactions: 6
I saw her last Sunday driving.
I haven’t been by the Others house for a while as the road was shut for 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the amount of us that will jump on this thread when she posts again will crash the site 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl it’s been pleasant not having to see her horrific up close boomerangs of her her massive moomin Face & Grand Canyon cleavage. Also it’s been pleasant not being subjected to Nina inappropriately dancing to an 80s song.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh, I spoke too soon. Sorry guys

---

Woah woah woah. Let’s stop for a sec. What the FUQ was that ?
she’s standing behind Nina, force feeding her a pork wrap- Nina has barely Swallowed it and she’s asking how it was? How uncomfortable does this kid look here? bleeping hell what a shitshow

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230130-130926.png

Guys, she's been being in the moment. I often take a week off work unplanned too so I can just be in the moment.

But she's still been working. Because she's a busy working mum juggling to fit it all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god. Absent for over a week and comes back with cross word boasting and a new arm chair which wouldn’t be out of place in a care home. At least she makes us all feel better about ourselves I suppose!

Reactions: 12
Omg free chair, Nina eating food for the camera .. clearly no Other stepping in. Sad. Nina looks ill in video…maybe the foods giving her the ick 🤣 whys her hands so fking big (beccas) her wrists everything look so bloated look at finger click video. I mean. How do wrists and hands end up looking this bloated!?!?

She’s so ungrateful for the stuff she gets given for free.

I have a small following on Insta (very niche topic/audience - under 5k) and occasionally I am sent a PR product. Nothing massive like DFS furniture, usually small things like books and the occasional ticket to an event. When I post about it I say it was gifted to me and I actually thank the brand for sending it to me.

When Becky does it she just says “look at my new chair” and sticks #ad in the tiniest corner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.