What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been a couple of weeks which is very unlike Bex, maybe they’ve been on holiday again but she didn’t want to appear unrelatable (too late for that obviously). I would expect a Mother’s Day tribute to herself tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely intrigued to see what happens today 👀 if she doesn't post, something is definitely off!

Reactions: 7
And she's posted....... With basket of flowers my nini panini made.... My nini panini seems to have regressed in her writing skills though. How odd 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"mini social media holiday"
I hate people that do stuff like that. We know social media isn't good for us, either use it or don't. However, her "job" is reliant on social media, don't like it, then maybe you're in the wrong job?!

That's like a doctor saying "I don't want to see any patients for a few weeks" so I'll just take a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an absolute narcissist. She had to do a self dedication post to herself on Mother’s Day didn’t she.

Reactions: 9
The puffy pig is back and i want her to dissapear on another holiday already after 2 posts 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She couldn’t resist posting on Mothers Day could she! Just so she could bask in her supposed glory. I’d have had some tiny bit of respect if she’d kept completely away before coming back proper. (Not that I care if she does or not.)

Reactions: 4
Urghhh forgot how triggering her smug balloon face and tiny giant were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"mini social media holiday"
I hate people that do stuff like that. We know social media isn't good for us, either use it or don't. However, her "job" is reliant on social media, don't like it, then maybe you're in the wrong job?!

That's like a doctor saying "I don't want to see any patients for a few weeks" so I'll just take a break.
Was coming to say the exact same thing. If she needs this many social media breaks maybe she should just duck off altogether! Choose a different job as that’s what social media is, part of her job.

Waiting for the inevitable twee post about Panini sneaking off outside unnoticed to pick daisies or bits of clover and presenting them to the best mummy ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow my nini has really let her writing go compared to the last thing she showed that my nini had written on her 1st day at school 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she's posted....... With basket of flowers my nini panini made.... My nini panini seems to have regressed in her writing skills though. How odd 👀😂
My thoughts exactly. There is no way the school had a reception aged kid do a dotted mummy. That’s from last year or the year before I bet ya

Reactions: 3
That is clearly done by a much younger Nina, even the scribbling over the flowers is too young. I suppose Nina has no one to buy her a card, the other could have still got her something from Nina to be fair.

Reactions: 8
The flowers in the vase picture is probably current but the other thing has been dug out the keepsake trunk she keeps for nini, it’s probably from when she was about 3. God knows what she’s got in there, hair, teeth, a napkin nini has wiped her face with, along with every drawing Nina has ever done.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.