What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoys me how she goes on like she invented the flour/yoghurt dough recipe
I was thinking the same! Many cultures around the world have been making flatbreads like that for years. My grandmother showed me how to make flatbread with yoghurt back in the 80s.

She didn’t invent it and it’s not even her recipe -she plagiarises.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same! Many cultures around the world have been making flatbreads like that for years. My grandmother showed me how to make flatbread with yoghurt back in the 80s.

She didn’t invent it and it’s not even her recipe -she plagiarises.
What do you mean? I thought Becks was super original with her recipes and spent hours of her life experimenting and coming up with never been done before recipes......?! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMAO that she thinks a sedate lumber by the river is going to ‘burn off’ even a few bites of what she consumed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how far she travels for a secluded walk, why would you go all the way to County Durham for a castle that’s closed? Weren’t they out that way on Saturday too? Such a strange women, anyone would think watching her that Cumbria has nothing for kids. I would maybe do one long drive to the farm parks etc in Dumfries in half term or get the train to Newcastle for one day out but the rest of the time we spend in and around Carlisle. I swear she chooses places for the insta worthy photos instead of where Nina might like and doesn’t have to spend five hours in the bloody car.

Reactions: 15
Trying to figure out what part of this basket is ‘Needed’ don’t even know what half the stuff is 🙈
Fancy Anglesey sea salt, rainbow pencil, thank you cards(?), mug, jug, print, egg decorations and lastly a victorian wooden dildo for single miss Wilson (or a lemon juicer maybe?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bex biding time until it’s finally lunchtime and she can eat again. I’ll bet it was a pancake breakfast too. Every day is a ‘feast’ with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I’d have loved these when I was a kid’
The thing is Bex, you’re not a kid! Stop living out your naff Victorian borefest of a childhood dream via your child. How about child led interests and doing things Nina might want to do without your overbearing forcing of her!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear when she says feast she mega means it. Can you imagine how encourage Nina is ganna be to induldge. Does nina ever have access to sugary snacks 🤣🤣 this Q to this day still gets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bex thinks she invented the pancake doesn’t she? We had pancakes this morning my kitchen was like a bomb went off with my son insisting he helped, pancakes everywhere, floor mostly from his flipping efforts 😂 kids eating them as fast as I could make them, insta worthy it was not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bex thinks she invented the pancake doesn’t she? We had pancakes this morning my kitchen was like a bomb went off with my son insisting he helped, pancakes everywhere, floor mostly from his flipping efforts 😂 kids eating them as fast as I could make them, insta worthy it was not 😂
I actually hate Insta and all the wannabie influencers. These perfectly posed photos etc. 🤢 i generally dont pay attention but when you see it when actively looking its shocking look how much i love my child perfect posed photo to show it, why?? I think its weird and try and put myself in mindset of someone who perfect poses stuff…. I dunno, its just odd to me. Im in 30s too so even to me when i see people my age do it i just think fakeness. No one buys it!!

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for the obligatory video of Nina with her face stuffed full of pancake with the caption ‘Nina said these were the best pancakes ever!’

Bet there’ll be a mundane ‘twist’ to hers that she’ll claim to have invented, like using buttermilk or sparkling water 🙄

Reactions: 6
OMFG what a PILE !! 😳 even IF that is split between 2 meals thats a pile!!! Poor kid!!! Who still remembers the Q of if nina has access to sugary snacks?? Now seriously wos that a tattler? Cause yikes alive her followers must be stupid if they think this kid eats healthy!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over how far she travels for a secluded walk, why would you go all the way to County Durham for a castle that’s closed? Weren’t they out that way on Saturday too? Such a strange women, anyone would think watching her that Cumbria has nothing for kids. I would maybe do one long drive to the farm parks etc in Dumfries in half term or get the train to Newcastle for one day out but the rest of the time we spend in and around Carlisle. I swear she chooses places for the insta worthy photos instead of where Nina might like and doesn’t have to spend five hours in the bloody car.
My son must think I’m the meanest mum ever limiting him to Bitts Park and kingmoor woods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.