What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not an elf on the shelf! That’s a vintage Jacobean era hand woven fairy elf I purchased for £47 from Etsy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I’m dead these are amazing 😂

That’s not myninis dinner, there is no mum guilt cucumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So there’s heavy snowfall where she is & she’s still radio silent? No stories of her quaint cottage and fields enveloped in snow? Nina making snow angels & talking to the cows? No malarky about being in a magical dream as she frolicks through a snowy woods with Nina in a summer dress?

something is seriously up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s not my size, but I’ll wear it anyway
---
So there’s heavy snowfall where she is & she’s still radio silent? No stories of her quaint cottage and fields enveloped in snow? Nina making snow angels & talking to the cows? No malarky about being in a magical dream as she frolicks through a snowy woods with Nina in a summer dress?

something is seriously up.
To be fair it had all melted by the time school finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s not my hotel, they haven’t mistakenly thought it was my birthday and given me a cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.