Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I just find it so ironic that most of the popular mumfluencers/weaning accounts have such an awful toxic relationship with food.
becky: both mother & child are obese (yeh I said it, facts are FACTS) their diet is 90% cheese & pastry with 10% cucumbers. Absolutely awful to have this dysfunctional woman have a recipe book. Her motto should be ‘putting Britain on the road to obesity’
SR nutrition: this woman is going to give her kids an eating disorder. None of the stuff she makes looks edible, let alone constitutes it to be called a meal. purposely gives her kids stuff they hate, or only stuff her first born golden child likes.
weanin15: Joe wicks: this clown only knows how to make stir fried rice & stick it in a thermos for his kids packed lunch. also his approach to weaning is if ur kids don’t like it, keep offering it or let them starve. Great stuff 👍🏽

TLDR: these weaning accounts r a scam, don’t let them make u feel inadequate about weaning as they did me. My constant benchmarking myself against the above parents when my lo was born spiralled me into self doubt, anxiety and questioning my competence as a mother. I felt like a total failure coz my kid hated all these recipes. Only when I let go of these accounts and let my child take the lead did we finally have a breakthrough. Now she eats everything.

I find myself repeating the same msg on every thread, if even one mother takes comfort or heed from my msgs then that’s 1 mother I’ve rescued from these Weaning cults.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
So did Nina sneak in and help herself to hot soup then swirled some cream in it? Wow my 5 year old can’t even get her own drink I have to run about like her personal slave, where am I going wrong?

• Haha
I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face

• Haha
  • Sick

Spearo11

Not one fucking child on the face of this earth has ever "asked" mummy to make some brocolli fucking soup. Not one. Not having it 🤣

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Poor Nina looked tired and frustrated, when she said ‘it’s a big word so I don’t know’ was probably her way of saying ‘stop filming me mum and leave me alone’. She probably wouldn’t want that filmed and put online. I don’t get bex at all - how could you see that and think that’s a moment to share with thousands.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I have 3 children and currently going through a divorce - does she not realise how much more relatable she would be if she just owned her situation? That's real life, not all of the bullshit that she likes to portray.

foreverfeds

Of course they won £250 to spend in store. Absolutely bloody typical.
I don’t mean to be bitter, and it’s not their fault they got the right scratch card but I can’t help but think of all those families that actually need it. Why were they even in adidas? They don’t sell maxi dresses with boob belts or Victorian children’s outfits.

‘Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Mina, who lived with her mummy in a twee little house with embroidered bedspreads, pointless twine ornaments, and a cat that was so old and bored he died’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The irony of it all, she made herself out to be this supermum who could do it all whilst masquerading as a single mum (she was married & living with husband) n now she is a real single mum it’s clear she can’t do all those things single-handedly like she pretended to b4.
Welcome to the real world Becky. Hope your arse didn’t hurt the ground during that fall.

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I do think she’s lazy, she could create content but can’t be bothered. She barely cooks just the same meals over and over or re-posts her old stuff. Her content has dried up but she’s always missing an opportunity, in these times she could be doing cheap meal ideas I saw another weaning account doing a week of meals for £20, she’s never done pack lunches despite traipsing all over the country or vegetarian food despite living with one for the last few years. She seemed to work hard at it in the beginning then got into posting about Nina and now she can’t be bothered to cook and Nina’s not around to drag all over she has nothing. I mean the only content she’s provided recently is picking a kitchen tile, how to make a coffee and an ancient cat going outside. 😂 oh and she did finish a crossword, can’t forget that 🙄

• Haha
What is the point of her Instagram now? She doesn’t post any recipes, there’s no weaning content (I mean, it was shit anyway), but she has no purpose any more. She regularly takes unannounced weeks off and doesn’t give a reason, she posts the most boring stories about washing, and tops it off with videos of her five year old giant dancing round like a stripper. Oh and every other story is a close up of her rather unfortunate looking face. She’s clearly not fit for tv as she did that awful appearance on the channel 4 lunch programme and hasn’t been seen since on the box.

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Here Bex - try having a real job in a sector which is expected to run 24/7 and where some days you don’t get to see your children as you go home when they’re already in bed, after leaving when they were still asleep.

You’re an insult ever trying to make out you ‘work’ and even more so with your leisurely decision ‘just’ to take a week off. Many real families don’t work that way - parents have to work all hours to feed their children and miss out on times with them or stay at home parents are exhausted and run down because it’s not all sunshine and rainbows in the Victorian era as you’d have us all believe. You trying to pitch at families is quite frankly also insulting.

More observations - who holds their child hostage to make them eat for content (?) and that living room was already overcrowded and an awful use of space before you add that chair and Bex into it.

I’ve never known every aspect of someone to be so annoying and devoid of any personality or likeability.
Sorry, finished my rant now 😂

• Heart

foreverfeds

Ooh new thread time! These always make me chuckle.
I’ll kick us off with

Content drier than her hair, meant to be food account but she doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 20