What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this woman really has no life outside her kid does she?
pin drop silence.Panini must b at the others this week & Becky Iā€™d probably hibernating in a cheese wheel until sheā€™s back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow this woman really has no life outside her kid does she?
pin drop silence.Panini must b at the others this week & Becky Iā€™d probably hibernating in a cheese wheel until sheā€™s back

Itā€™s weird. I was expecting an IWD related post that was basically a giant face selfie with Becky missing the point and gushing about how incredible her relationship with MyNini is and how this 5 year old is the greatest inspiration in her life etc etc. But nope. Weirdly silent.

Reactions: 8
Cleary others got her but it will be said like i needed my social media work break. People are so nasty. We must be kind. Im having a hard time, i cant say why, etcā€¦ this wos said last time. Been a loveeely break from her tho. Keep it up please bex šŸ‘

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s been dropped by her publishers, who have realised what utter madness it would be to squeeze any more content out of this roly poly one trick pony.

• Haha
The Random House deal is over but the DK picture book deal is still open- just a year behind schedule šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Who did she publish her recipe books with? Thereā€™s been 3 and the planner. How many more to come?

Apparently she had a 6 book deal? I think someone said or she said sheā€™s going into childrenā€™s books?
Yeah, she had a6 book deal with DK. It's all on Google but the deal includes two new cookbooks, with the first, family comfort food, published in Sept 2021. DK will also publish 4 children's board and picture books starting Spring 2022.

I wonder what the board and picture books will be?! Pastry and cheese?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah, she had a6 book deal with DK. It's all on Google but the deal includes two new cookbooks, with the first, family comfort food, published in Sept 2021. DK will also publish 4 children's board and picture books starting Spring 2022.

I wonder what the board and picture books will be?! Pastry and cheese?!

šŸ„“ And according to Google thereā€™ll be another similar book and then one more due to release in 2025 ā€œAdventures with a little chefā€ Oh god

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s never once shown Nini helping with food prep has she? Sheā€™s only a prop to devour it and say how great it is. Bet Bex is far too much of a control freak to let her help with any of it and likely Nini couldnā€™t give a toss.

Reactions: 8
She used to in her very early days, for ads I think šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s never once shown Nini helping with food prep has she? Sheā€™s only a prop to devour it and say how great it is. Bet Bex is far too much of a control freak to let her help with any of it and likely Nini couldnā€™t give a toss.

Ninaā€™s too busy making their mocktails these days!
Wonder if theyā€™ll feature in her next book as recipes

• Haha
So it sounds like a board book of tactile food? Like thatā€™s not my books. Rebecca Wilson Thatā€™s Not My Diet books. Thatā€™s not my tomato itā€™s too healthy, thatā€™s not my pasta it doesnā€™t have any cheese. Thatā€™s my food itā€™s wrapped in pastry and covered in cheese. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So it sounds like a board book of tactile food? Like thatā€™s not my books. Rebecca Wilson Thatā€™s Not My Diet books. Thatā€™s not my tomato itā€™s too healthy, thatā€™s not my pasta it doesnā€™t have any cheese. Thatā€™s my food itā€™s wrapped in pastry and covered in cheese. šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s not a day out, itā€™s not 5 hours away!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.