What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘These look like small blueberries’ nah they don’t Bex, you ‘expert in weaning’ fraud.
They are normal sized blueberries that should have been squished but she didn’t squish them as she isn’t a warning ‘expert’ but a chancer that got lucky. And instead of just owning up and saying I should have squished them she’s suggesting it’s ok as they were small which is dodgy ground when you are a weaning ‘expert’
I’ve got 3 kids and like to think I’m clued up with safety and I missed the blueberry squishing thing until my third, it happens. She’s too smug to ever admit it though.

Reactions: 10
I read bigger the item the safer it is for weaning .. as wrong as that seems in your mind (well it did to me when i was initially told it but now it does make sense..) i didnt watch the video as couldnt b arsed wiv her old reposted cause nothing else content
---
Reposting old content and memes on her stories, get a life Bex you boring old noreen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ooh new thread time! These always make me chuckle.
I’ll kick us off with

Content drier than her hair, meant to be food account but she doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe if she didn’t constantly shove the phone in her giant child’s face she wouldn’t be going arse over tit trying to get her attention - it’s funny Nina how Nina often injures herself ‘right after this pik’ I’ve seen it a few times now

Reactions: 10
I like how she phrased Plotters Forest as a ‘playground’. It’s a totally separate bit, quite a walk from the castle itself, especially for Bex in the heat.
You have to pay more to have the castle and Plotters Forest, it’s not included. She’s never transparent about anything and always buys unnecessary rubbish.

Reactions: 4
She is a compulsive spender she buys so much crap, didn’t think that dish looked like a bum hole but now I can’t un see it 😂 I don’t get why Nina’s after school sports club needs Bex there with a massive snack? Surely school will give them a snack? Unless it’s actually swimming lessons and she doesn’t want to say when we’ve all been telling her for years to get that child swimming.

Reactions: 8
Won’t buy herself flowers as it’s ‘too extravagant’ but will buy a random dish shaped like a sphinx’s hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won’t buy herself flowers but happy to spend a fortune on petrol, besides we know she gets her flowers on her daily frolics through the winding meadows

Reactions: 4
Won’t buy herself flowers as it’s ‘too extravagant’ but will buy a random dish shaped like a sphinx’s hole.
Lol especially when her supposed favourite flowers were only £1 than that ugly dish she bought! Keeping everything in perspective hey bex.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like a beg for someone to buy her flowers and/or a chance to get a load of DMs saying how she definitely deserves flowers for being such a great mum which she can share later with a selfie of her face pretending to be crying

Reactions: 5
Sounds like a beg for someone to buy her flowers and/or a chance to get a load of DMs saying how she definitely deserves flowers for being such a great mum which she can share later with a selfie of her face pretending to be crying
Probably on the beg for a partnership with Freddie’s flowers or something. Moonpig would be more appropriate though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won't spend money on flowers but happy to spend a fortune on her nails every other week? Pull the other one Bex

Reactions: 7
Remember when she used to post recipes 😂 now we just get the tat she’s bought and the annoying adventures of Nina. Who cares that you bought reduced flowers and rice cakes? I’ve just been to the co op but didn’t feel the need to post my exciting purchases, because no one gives a duck Bex!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.