What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even be bothered to re post her Easter rubbish, I think she must be in a bad place though, the cat has probably made her feel even worse as she has no company now when Nina isn’t there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they came back with kittens or something.
Or she’s going to eat her feelings in the form of a massive Easter lunch.
see that’s what happens when you can’t regulate your emotions or express ur feelings like a normal person with support or family & friends & just rely on ur 5yo & pastry.

Reactions: 7
Happy Anniversary to my custom avatar!!
🥚 🐰 🐣 x
Too good to change!! Roll on next year 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When is her new book supposed to be coming out? I would have thought she’d at least be promoting that, I am no Rebecca fan obviously but I hope she’s ok, this is about the fourth time this year she’s had extended time off, maybe the other is battling her over the Nina content, I know I would if I was him. I am surprised she couldn’t even summon up the energy to post a hot cross pinwheel or something, things must be bad when she can’t even blow an egg this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she always had ‘baby led weaning’ next to her name in her Instagram bio?
If not, perhaps she’s realised her trying to move away from that hasn’t worked well for her.

Reactions: 3
I believe she’s not been on as much as she’s struggling to recreate the perfect whimsical lifestyle she portrayed back when she was pretending to be a single mum.
I would feel sorry for her… but I don’t.

Reactions: 18
She'll say she needed another holiday to focus on grieving her cat. Then next week she'll need another one on account of it raining too much or something. She'll just keep coming up with excuses for the time Panini is with the other, rather than being honest about the reality of divorce. Must have 50% custody which I imagine has to be really hard.

Reactions: 10
I have 3 children and currently going through a divorce - does she not realise how much more relatable she would be if she just owned her situation? That's real life, not all of the bullshit that she likes to portray.

Reactions: 22
I have 3 children and currently going through a divorce - does she not realise how much more relatable she would be if she just owned her situation? That's real life, not all of the bullshit that she likes to portray.
I think she's too stuck up to realise that being divorced isn't a "bad" thing unlike how it was considered to be in the Victorian era lifestyle she tries to recreate.

Reactions: 6
It's so weird. Half of marriages end in divorce so it's not even an unusual thing. And she has never mentioned her own dad so presumably her mum might be divorced too. She has such a crazy perception of life, and it continually baffles me how her followers don't get annoyed by how fake she is.

She'd actually get loads of support if she admitted she was struggling with it.

Reactions: 9
I think she's too stuck up to realise that being divorced isn't a "bad" thing unlike how it was considered to be in the Victorian era lifestyle she tries to recreate.
It's all very backwards though because she's always portrayed a single parent life. You'd think that with her whimsical life ideals she would be all over the "mum, dad, child" family unit.

Reactions: 5
She would actually have some content if she was honest instead she can’t think of how to get round it so keeps taking time off, she has maybe been dropped by the publisher, I’m sure it said May for the That’s not my book and usually she’d be desperately getting people to pre order so someone might stock and sticking in some post it notes 🙄

She’d have some real engagement on a post like that too I imagine. But hey, why post that when you can get 44 comments naming your oven 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She massively backed herself into a corner by pretending for so long and creating this portrayal of Nina as an immaculate conception that she now can’t undo it. And she really isn’t the brightest spark so I don’t think she can figure out how to do it either.

She’s obviously had to share contact so is condensing all their Easter activities in to a post three days after Easter. We should have had a bingo, I forgot about the wild garlic obsession to be fair.
Frolicking in random fields - check
Blowing eggs in a post no one wants to see - check
Eating their body weight in food (let’s face it there was no family over was there that would be a standard portion for them) - check
Selfies of her close up face squished against Nina - check

Reactions: 8
If she’s taking photos for memories, she’ll never actually be able to recognise where they were as the face is so squashed up and taking over, you can’t see anything in the background. They must have hundreds of the same photo!

Knew she was at Plotters Forest a few weeks ago. It’s actually really small and boring if you’re a parent who’s limited in what they can do and is miles away from her house.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.