Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
So it sounds like a board book of tactile food? Like that’s not my books. Rebecca Wilson That’s Not My Diet books. That’s not my tomato it’s too healthy, that’s not my pasta it doesn’t have any cheese. That’s my food it’s wrapped in pastry and covered in cheese. 😂
That’s not a day out, it’s not 5 hours away!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

howareyoufinethankyou

She basically tried to make a standard British style white sugary milky coffee in a mug using a machine designed to make short, strong, black espresso style coffee. She probably just bought it because she saw a picture in a lifestyle magazine and thought they were ~fancy~ and cottage-core chic.
As an Italian I’m already angry with her for what she does to gnocchi 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
She has an air fryer. Fannying about making sauce for pasta is not a quick dinner. Fish fingers and chips thrown in the air fryer for 10 mins served with half a can of beans from the microwave is a quick dinner.

Reactions: 19

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
“Mummy I love u…coz u cook me food”

This is so so problematic. We have been forever saying here on tattle that Becky expresses love through food. This is a massive problem: when love is shown through food it prevents any real conversation from happening. She communicates through food, but in the process, she shuts Nina up. She dismisses important issues (remember when Nina was feeling sad after the move, clearly struggling with her parents splitting up and overwhelm with school & friends and Becky dismissed it as being a stroppy 5yo and gave her more hot chocolate to cheer her up) she therefore gives out the message that feelings are not to be named and processed, but... well, eaten.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I believe she’s not been on as much as she’s struggling to recreate the perfect whimsical lifestyle she portrayed back when she was pretending to be a single mum.
I would feel sorry for her… but I don’t.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
If only there was a book with quick ten minute meals for times like these 🤔 what does she do all day? Why not do the shopping and make tea while Nina’s at school?

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Omg I’m dead these are amazing 😂

That’s not myninis dinner, there is no mum guilt cucumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why doesn’t she just address the elephant in the room (not her) and explain what’s happened with her marriage? Her followers who don’t know must be so confused with her inconsistent content. You’d think that her management would advise her to do this…unless they’ve given up on her.

• Haha