Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I do petty stuff to my husband all the time because he pisses me off with his laziness.

He has a habit of leaving his cut toenails on the arm of the chair so i put them in his work boots

Leaves crumbs all over the worktop so they also go in his work boots.

Leaves empty packets down the sofa cushions they go in his work boots.

He has never once mentioned it to me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 256

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My ex had been taking screenshots of my Snapchat story (It sends you a notification when they do it) so I sent him a photo of me sitting on another lads face and told him to take a screenshot of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 236

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Slept with my ex boyfriends brother after he cheated on me with some girl in a tent when he went to a festival 🤢 wouldn't dream of doing something like that now 🤣

I also stayed logged in on his Netflix and kept fast forwarding and skipping episodes on things he was watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 213
A place I used to work had a barber opposite it, that had a big sign that said

OPEN MONDAY'S

and it always annoyed me. One day I pointed it out to the proprietress, and she insisted that OPEN MONDAY'S was fine. When I pointed out where she was wrong, she went apeshit, saying that I obviously didn't know what the fuck I was on about, and to shut my face.

So, I had a copy of Eats, Shoots & Leaves sent to her shop, and unfortunately I screwed up on postage and she ended up getting stung for £1.79. She moaned and cried about this for a week, so eventually I posted her £1.79 in pennies.

But OPEN MONDAY'S continued to haunt me.

Eventually, after some font research, I replaced her OPEN MONDAY'S sign with a practically identical OPEN MONDAYS. After two weeks she noticed, and again, went apeshit. Insisted on the replacement of her original sign. So I gave her a nice O'PEN M'ONDAY'S' sign, which she did not appreciate. The police were summoned. I have a lifetime ban from her establishment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 211
One time a person on the Internet implied I may have been disproportionate or sociopathic, so I traced their home address and kicked over their wheelie bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 193

InstaFamous

Way back at the start of my career, a new manager came into our department and wanted to make their mark by “driving efficiency”. She requested that I complete a “time log” each day detailing how long I spent on every activity I did so we could identify where I could potentially be more productive. Now I, a very productive employee, was mortally offended by this suggestion and completed log as follows:

9.00 - 9.02 arrive at desk and login
9.02 - 9.03 complete time log
9.03 - 9.04 answer phone
9.04 - 9.09 talk to customer about xyz
9.09 - 9.11 complete time log
Etc
11.10 - 11.12 walk to printer
11.12 - 11.13 print
11.13 - 11.15 walk back to desk
11.15 - 11.17 complete time log
Etc

to be extra helpful and show how committed I was to driving productivity and supporting our new managers goals, I cc’d in the department head when I sent my time log through.

recommended efficiency saving from department head? Save employees approximately 60 - 90mins a day by eliminating time logs completely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 185

rlouisep9

VIP Member
My cheating ex got back in touch with me randomly a few years later because he was clearly bored and lonely. Decided to play along and was messaging for a week or so when he suggested meeting up for a drink. Agreed a time and place, was messaging him like "just leaving mine be there soon!" "be 10 mins!" for a while. Kept him waiting until about an hour later when he messaged me saying "you're not coming are you?"

I then responded to say did he really think I was that desperate that I'd go back to him after what he did, I'd moved on and he needs to grow up and do something productive with his life. He replied saying he probably deserved that and we've never spoken since 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
A couple of years ago I went to the supermarket quite late in the day. There wasn't much left in the bakery section so I went to grab the last packet of bagels and this woman leant right in front of me , close enough that her arm brushed against me, and snatched the bagels off the shelf.
About ten mins later I went down the cheese aisle and there she was bending over studying the cheeses so I nicked the bagels out of her trolley as I walked by👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168

BegDavis

I remember being very drunk in a pub in HOUNSLOW of all places, I asked the DJ to play a particular song he refused so I discreetly pulled the plug out of the sockets so his whole system went down. I could probably write a book on petty behaviours. I am the CEO of petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I ransacked the stationery cupboard over a period of several weeks when I knew I was leaving a company (only because after working my guts out for them, they reduced me to hot-desking and carrying my stuff round in a cardboard box on a daily basis after I handed my notice in). I pilfered just a few bits every day. Over 15 years on and I've never had to buy any pens, post-it notes, staples, Tipp-Ex or sticky labels since 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Repossessed my exes PS3 when we split up. Let him keep the controllers. Used the PS3 as a platform to paint nails on instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

Clickbait

VIP Member
I have a story to share prompted by a photo memory that popped up this morning. It might divide opinion, but I feel I’ve found my people here. It is quite long, involves revenge on a time waster. I’ve spoilered it to shorten the post.

I was internet dating a few years ago and started chatting to a guy who I seemed to have some things in common with. He was really keen to meet up - said he didn’t like endless messaging - but when I responded positively I heard nothing back. He appeared to have been on the site and so I just thought he had lost interest.

A couple of weeks later he came back to me, apologised, said he was really busy with work, would make it up to me by taking me out for dinner that Friday (this was at the start of the week) if I didn’t mind heading over to where he lived because work was so full on etc.

I said I wasn’t sure, it seemed he’d been on the site regularly but not responded, did he have time to start a relationship if he was so busy? He assured me that his phone must have just made it seem that he was logged in, he hardly ever went on, so busy running his own business etc. I finally agreed to the date and swapped numbers but asked if he couldn’t make it because of work could he give me plenty of notice.

This was for 2 reasons (not shared with him) - 1. I was in an active dating spell and Friday night was a prime real estate spot; 2. He lived quite a way away (about an hour and a half) so would take some planning and finishing work a little early.

He’d not been in touch much that week but I’d texted the Thursday night to check we were still on and he said yes, he’d booked a table and was looking forward to it. Realised that travelling from work cut about a third off the journey time so decided to get ready at work (carted clothes, make-up, toiletries etc. in with me) - had a shower, got dressed up and then started making my way over.

Got off the tube at the main line station to get the train for the final leg, had just bought the ticket when I got a text from him to say “I’m running late so maybe we can push this back by an hour and you can have some drinks without me. No guarantees I’ll make it though, come at your own risk! Lol x”

I was fuming. No apology to start with, and this idea I’d continue to come and hope he turned up. Fuck that. Turned back round and went home. Didn’t respond to his text but didn’t block him either. Heard nothing more from him, but again he appeared to be on the website every day. I had had my fill of dating and just removed my profile.

Probably 6-8 weeks later a friend of mine texted me to tell me that the Flamingo guy had messaged her on this same website. Basically he had been wearing his company tshirt in 3 of his pics and I’d thought it was a bit cringe trying to advertise. He’d said he’d used them as they were professional shots from an event. She knew he’d been messaging me before, we’d had interest from the same men in the past, said all the men on there were dirt and she’d had enough and was ready to give up.

I asked her if she’d let me respond to the message before she binned her profile and she agreed, so I messaged him pretending to be the sort of woman a man like him would really like: appealing to his arrogance, love of money/status, business etc. Told him work would frown on me going on a dating site and could we move to email.

Over the next week we emailed fairly regularly (amazing how he could suddenly find the time!) - I created a character of a small business owner who did freelance on the side to fund the business and understood how hard it was for entrepreneurs like himself, I could only hope to be as successful. Flattered his ego about being an amazing business man, dropped hints at having a wealthy family and friends for networking possibilities, said I was house sitting in a wealthy part of North London (important for later in the story) for a friend with a fabulous apartment to help save money to invest back in the company but still have my little luxuries (a girl needs La Perla surely?)

He was creaming his pants at this girl and so he asked if he could see her for a drink mid-week in London but she was too busy on a photo shoot. Then he suggested another day and she cancelled on him that morning being really apologetic, citing a work problem, knew he would understand and she’d make it up to him.

He had wanted to swap numbers but my character had dropped her phone (her whole life is on that phone, he’d know what she meant) in the sink and the insurance company had said it needed to be sent off to be fixed and retrieve the data and would be back soon.

Finally I offered up a Friday night, and like a slathering dog he jumped at it. I said seeing as he’d been so patient it was only fair that I travelled to see him, but that as I was the other side of London from him might it be possible for me to stay over with him in his big bed and have him wrap his big strong arms around me, and that I’d buy him breakfast in the morning to say thank you.

Of course he said, he would love to have me stay over and if it wasn’t too cheeky to say he would love to spoon me all night! He said he’d book his favourite restaurant that did amazing steak - really expensive but so worth it - if I wanted food: his treat. I said something about recreating that special steak day (🍆😉) experience.

The day of the date came, I emailed him saying I would either be a bit early and be there waiting for him with a big smile and a tiny dress or I might be a little late but hopefully not awfully late. He said that was fine, couldn’t wait to see my big smile 😉 Messaged later that afternoon to say I’d definitely not be early but I’d be worth the wait and if I wasn’t there by 8:30 to order for me because I’d definitely not be later than 9 on pain of death, would expense a taxi if needs be etc.

Then I went home and went down the pub with my housemate. Decided not to check the email account until Monday morning (it was agony) and found a few emails from the course of the weekend. Some from Friday night - started with “I’m sat here, I’m so excited to see you in every sense!” To “It’s coming up to 8:30 so I’ve put an order in for you and I know you’ll love it, love watching a woman with an appetite”, “It’s 9, if you get this can you call the pub here is the number”, “what the fuck is going on?! Are you ok?!” “Where the fuck are you? This is not acceptable!!!”

A couple from Saturday - “Don’t know what to think, I hope I haven’t wasted my time on you, my time is so valuable, I got someone to cover a job so I could have a lie in with you. I never do that”, “well now you’ve not responded I can only imagine you’re just a fucking b*tch and a time waster etc. You’re not attractive enough to be doing this, you’re lucky I even wanted to meet in the first place. I’ll make sure no one wants to date you, you psycho.”

It made my petty heart sing. I just responded saying “Yeah, it’s not very nice when people waste your time is it? Maybe consider that before you do it to any other women.”

He replied to say he had friends in high places and he would track me down and have me prosecuted. I laughed and closed down the email account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

Kofi Annan

Was dumped by my boyfriend a day after my grandfather's funeral and then I found out he was shagging my best mate.
We all lived in block accommodation and by the time I got back, they had both left on a holiday. He'd left his window slightly open as it was hot af.
I promptly filled about 15 water balloons with water and cress seeds and lobbed them through his open window.
When he came back two weeks later his carpet was a lawn. He had to pay for the replacement as well as new bedding and furnishings. He knew it was me but wasn't ballsy enough to call me out on it.
The following Xmas I ended up as his secret Santa. The face when he unwrapped a cress head starter kit was priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Rbarb-bkini

I used to work in a supermarket and if I had a rude customer I would scan their items at lightning speed so that they couldn't keep up with packing. (it's the little things)

My partner is the worst for this sort of thing. He was once patiently waiting for a space to open up in a car park, even had his indicator on to signal he was taking the space when the car left. And some bint out of nowhere swooped in and nabbed his space! He had a go at her but she told him to fuck off and waltzed off.

So once she was gone he let the air out of her tyres.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 125

LellsBells

VIP Member
When someone parks outside my Dad’s house in his parking space, he lifts their wipers up. It doesn’t do any damage, the owner can literally put the wipes back down in seconds but it makes my Dad feel better 😂

I’ve been working from home for the last year but I need to go into the office a couple of times a month. I noticed that someone has been sitting at my desk and keeps adjusting my chair. The last time I went in, I was so angry about it that I took my keyboard home with me. It’s really pathetic, I mean there are literally spare keyboards all over the place but I couldn’t think of anything else to do 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

avabella

VIP Member
I had been collecting Christmas gifts for my boyfriends family at the time - nice notebooks and pens for his sister, computer games for his brother, posh chocolates and jewellery for his mum, whiskey for dad etc - and when he not only cheated but then dumped me, he wanted the presents (but he still owed me the cash for them).

I offered to meet him in a car park to hand them over and collect the cash. I was ever so nice and even wrapped all the gifts for him, happily collected my £300+ he owed me.

I got the NASTIEST text on Christmas Day when his family opened up their Poundland notebooks, cheap chocolate and Asdas own whiskey HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Lahne

I temped for a week at a high end recruitment consultants. They only placed people in jobs that paid over £50k (and this was 20 years ago so we’re talking very high earners back then).

I worked on reception and although most of the people who worked there were ok to me, the clients were awful and very very rude. One particular man was disgusting to me on the phone all week. He thought he was the most important person ever, demanding me to get people out of meetings to update him on where they were with getting him a better contract etc etc. Called me ‘stupid girl’ when the phone cut out on him and so on. So on my last day I looked up his CV on the system. He had listed his hobbies as “skiing and walking”. I had an unfortunate slip of the hand that changed them to “skiving and wanking”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I put in a request for overtime last week and got a response today from the admin unit asking to explain a “pacific reason” it should be granted. I replied that I “can’t sea why” it shouldn’t be. Think it probably went right over their head but it made me chuckle to myself. It’s the little things…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

LellsBells

VIP Member
* I had an argument with my mum at a family party hosted by my Uncle. I decided to leave and noticed my mum’s shoes were in the hall ... I stole just one of her shoes and took it home with me before throwing it in the bin. I still laugh imagining her looking for that missing shoe 🤣
You absolute legend!! This has cracked me up 🤣🤣

Years ago when my aunt and uncle used to argue, she’d storm out of the house and drive around for hours with the TV remote control beside her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103