Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quinzel

VIP Member
My mum’s ex partner was a total bastard. So abusive and put us through hell. Anyway I was clearing out a cupboard in my mum’s house not long after they broke up. Came across his brand new passport, birth certificate, family photos and other items. They went through the shredder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

StormSolitaire

In hotels, if someone is making noise keeping me awake, I turn the do not disturb signs to the ‘please clean my room’ side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
My next door neighbour shouted in my face for putting up a shelf on a Wednesday at 6.30pm !!!! He goes to bed about 8.30pm and he don’t like cats or any animals.... so I threw cat food over the fence and a few cats went in the garden took the food and used his bedding plants for their toilet !!!!! I’m not a horrible person...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
At my old work place there had to be a certain number of staff in each day and you weren't allowed to book time off if it meant the number went below this level.
One of my colleagues was a nasty bitch, always trying to get people into trouble, was lazy, two faced etc and had a particular problem with me so I absolutely hated her.
One beautiful sunny morning her and another colleague came into the staff room, they didn't notice me and continued their conversation with the bitch saying "It's such a lovely day, I can't be bothered with work, I've checked the rota and there's enough people in so I'm going to book the afternoon off"
I quietly snuck away, told the manager I wasn't feeling great and asked for a half day which was approved.
The bitch then waltzed in saying loudly "I'm booking a half day today seeing as there's plenty of us in and then I'm going to spend the afternoon at the beach " with a smug smile.
Her face was an absolute picture when she was refused her afternoon off and she was even more livid when she discovered that it was because of me being "poorly"
Even funnier the next morning another colleague asked in front of the bitch if I was feeling better and I replied "oh yes, in fact I felt better soon after I got home so decided to spend the afternoon at the beach, it was fantastic!"
So petty but well worth it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
A card went around a very large office I worked in years ago for a guy’s 40th. Someone had written “stop looking at my tits you fucking pervert” and left it unsigned. To date the best message I’ve seen in a group card.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I was at the checkout and my son was having a whinge- nothing mega, not even a meltdown, but just nagging really. Lady in front of me loudly commented to her husband that she can’t bear the sound of whingey children and how it’s a sign of terrible manners etc. I’m not the confrontational type but she was so bloody rude (it was obvious that I could hear her) so as they moved forward to the bagging end I took the two lovely looking cream cakes from the end of her shopping on the belt and put them at the end of mine.

To be fair I paid fair and square for the cakes, and I thought of her when I enjoyed them with a cuppa when we got home. I like to think that she tortured herself wondering where they went 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Years ago I went to a hairdressing salon for a haircut. For some reason, I did not have the correct payment, after the cut I paid the bill but I was short of five pounds.
As they had my contact details, they sent me a letter asking me for the £5. I was annoyed at this, and sent them a postal order for the ammount, but wrote on it a specific post office that they would have to go to, to cash the postal order. The post office that I chose, was 11 miles away from their salon. The thing is, there was a post office a few doors away from the salon!
So you underpaid them then got annoyed when they wrote to you asking for the rest? Am I missing something here? Make it make sense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Cady1954

VIP Member
My husband pissed me off so I changed the settings on his phone to Arabic. When I texted him he panicked like hell cos I told him he had to go to the police because ISIS had infiltrated his phone and were trying to radicalised him. The daft get believed every word he was sweating lol. Took me fucking ages to get the settings back to English lol

• Haha
Reactions: 85

My2pWorth

VIP Member
When people used to not pay for the items they won from me on ebay, I would use their address and post them an Argos catalogue without the postage on. Imagine getting a card from Royal Mail saying they have an unpaid parcel to go and collect.. curiosity kills the cat and all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Update on Moira coming live from the toilet of this venue. Walked in and she looked me up and down straight away, said nothing. About half an hour later at the bar approached me asking if I was ‘having a laugh’. I played dumb. Then accused me of wanting to cause drama and upset everyone’s night. All because I’m dressed the same as her. That’s all for now, we’ve stayed apart on the dance floor and haven’t spoke since the encounter at the bar. Will give another update if anything else goes down…. Ps I have not done this to cause drama or ‘upset’ everyone’s night. Just done it to be petty AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

A while after I’d spilt up with my ex, I noticed the tosser was still using my Netflix. I didn’t say anything & let him get right to the end of the series he’d been watching. When I saw he’d only got one episode left to go I changed the password & logged out all devices! Pretty petty & childish of me, but he definitely deserved it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Realitybites

Chatty Member
Another one was I was on a late flight back and these two girls were behind me and annoyed me from the get go. We’re leaving voice notes on a group chat about creating a group insta account even as the plane was taking off. I was tired and just wanted to sleep and they were doing my head in.

Anyhow as soon as we landed I went onto Instagram and they hadn’t made the account yet. So I took the insta name they had spent the whole flight planning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Years ago there was a problem with someone spitting on the floor of the mens loos. It had been going on for months, polite memos sent, sterner memos, warnings, staff meetings with all the male staff compelled to attend, threatening disciplinary action when the culprit was caight, etc etc. It got to the stage where the blokes were all looking at each other with suspicion. Eventually one colleague happened to nip into the loo as the culprit was in full action. Except he wasn't spitting...

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

TJ90

VIP Member
My husband’s friend had loads of us round (pre lockdown) and to be honest I can’t stand the fella. I set an alarm on his Alexa for three o’clock the following Tuesday morning. Don’t know why I did it, must’ve thought it was funny when I was pissed.
I completely forgot all about it until my husband said it had all kicked off in the group chat cause he was fuming at them all and trying to find out which ‘dickhead’ did it. That would be me hun 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Sardine

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a proper think and have more of my own proper examples 😂

- I called my exes mum when I found out he cheated on me and told her everything. She wasn’t amused 😂

- My colleague when I worked in retail admin was an utter patronising bitch and she had a favourite pen. It was one of the bic pens you click down with each colour on if that makes sense. She once left her pen unattended on the desk in our office so I picked it up and lobbed it as hard as I could behind the filing cabinets. She never found her pen 🥰

Most recently me and my bf were near our garage and our neighbour was the other side of the fence in her garden painting it. Our kitten follows us everywhere so she came out and hopped up on the fence and was walking along the top. Now I get that not everyone likes cats, but she could hear and see us. She could’ve asked us to stop her but no, this old bitch hit her with a rag 😡 of course I was enraged. I didn’t say anything because I’ve learnt to control my rage (slightly) and not act violently, but now I slam the garage door really hard at all hours of the day as they live next to it. Sometimes I’ll do it at 7am, sometimes 12am. I will also take the rubbish out (lots of glass bottles) super late at night or early in the morning. Also signed them up for shit loads of junk mail 🤪 my bf also revs his car outside really loud when leaves for work early. Don’t hit my cat you old cunt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My MIL uses my Amazon music account as she's not got her own. She's always playing music through her echo when she's cooking or cleaning etc, which is fine. The other say she made a comment which annoyed me a bit so since then I keep changing the song to "smack my bitch up" when I can see she's listening to music.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

TeaXoXo

Just after me and my ex split up I found out he was on plenty of fish. I hacked his account and changed his profile to gay then I changed the password so he couldn’t log back in to change it or delete the account. He got so many messages and dick pics off other men he went absolutely ballastic at me but I’ve always denied it and he could never prove it was me. Still to this day I feel very proud of myself 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

foxy-roxy

When I broke up with a cheating ex I gave him a month to find somewhere new to live, 6 weeks later and he was still living with me. I then told him he had a week to find somewhere and then I’m changing the locks. On the Saturday he was mad rushing trying to pack and move and just shoving his crap into black bags, I may have thrown 2 black bags full of food waste into the mix and he took them to his new place. As he was a lazy fuck and never cleaned I knew it would get nice a stinky at the new place lol. I also unstitched the hem on his suit jacket and put cat food in it and stitched it back up, again he was a dirty bastard so I knew he wouldn’t get it cleaned for months and he always wore that jacket out lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Mejustme

VIP Member
When I worked in a petrol station a bloke came to the counter to pay for £20 of fuel. It was all in silver and copper and instead of handing it to me he just dropped the lot on the counter and smirked. I took about ten mins to pick it all up one by one, dropped a penny in the bin and told him it was short, I dropped the lot back on the counter and he had to pay by card 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75