What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the reddit malicious compliance sub and wanted something similar but different on here!

What is the pettiest thing you've ever done at work or home or anywhere?!

I don't really have an example but I recently knowingly let a colleague do something against the rules because I dislike her! I regularly whinge about her on the annoying things your work colleagues do thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
once when I was a moody teenager my mum shrunk my favourite jumper, it was around xmas time and she had just taken the boxes with decorations out, I smashed up a whole box of glass baubles :LOL: my mum thought they had just been damaged for not being packed well :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
when I worked in a bar abroad, I had a customer who was extremely rude; clicking her fingers for attention, not saying please or thank you and speaking to me like I was her servant so when I delivered her table a round of drinks and she paid, I deliberately let the change miss her hand and drop on the floor so she had to pick it up as I walked off 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Often in work if a customer has been really rude we add extra things onto their bill and they never notice 🤣

Once in ASDA the lady selling scratch cards refused to serve my boyfriend because I didn’t have ID and she said “I looked 15” (I was 22 at the time). Silly bint gave us an extra £10 note by mistake and we kept it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Often in work if a customer has been really rude we add extra things onto their bill and they never notice 🤣

Once in ASDA the lady selling scratch cards refused to serve my boyfriend because I didn’t have ID and she said “I looked 15” (I was 22 at the time). Silly bint gave us an extra £10 note by mistake and we kept it 🤣
I have always looked young for my age and hated it when I was early twenties in situations like this, now I am mid 30s and still get ID's at times and love it! (my mum always told me this at the time and I never believed her, albeit it is a hassle having to always have ID)

Reactions: 23
I have always looked young for my age and hated it when I was early twenties in situations like this, now I am mid 30s and still get ID's at times and love it! (my mum always told me this at the time and I never believed her, albeit it is a hassle having to always have ID)
So true! I wouldn’t have minded but I was in my work uniform which made it obvious that I was over 18 and my boyfriend is alot older than me - so she offended us both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Repossessed my exes PS3 when we split up. Let him keep the controllers. Used the PS3 as a platform to paint nails on instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
So true! I wouldn’t have minded but I was in my work uniform which made it obvious that I was over 18 and my boyfriend is alot older than me - so she offended us both 🤣
that is hilarious, probably why she was stupid enough to give you too much money!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I used to work in Greggs, if a customer was rude, I'd be heavy handed with the tongues picking up the pasty and give them the coldest one!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I remember being very drunk in a pub in HOUNSLOW of all places, I asked the DJ to play a particular song he refused so I discreetly pulled the plug out of the sockets so his whole system went down. I could probably write a book on petty behaviours. I am the CEO of petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165
My next door neighbour shouted in my face for putting up a shelf on a Wednesday at 6.30pm !!!! He goes to bed about 8.30pm and he don’t like cats or any animals.... so I threw cat food over the fence and a few cats went in the garden took the food and used his bedding plants for their toilet !!!!! I’m not a horrible person...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
My cheating ex got back in touch with me randomly a few years later because he was clearly bored and lonely. Decided to play along and was messaging for a week or so when he suggested meeting up for a drink. Agreed a time and place, was messaging him like "just leaving mine be there soon!" "be 10 mins!" for a while. Kept him waiting until about an hour later when he messaged me saying "you're not coming are you?"

I then responded to say did he really think I was that desperate that I'd go back to him after what he did, I'd moved on and he needs to grow up and do something productive with his life. He replied saying he probably deserved that and we've never spoken since 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179
My ex had been taking screenshots of my Snapchat story (It sends you a notification when they do it) so I sent him a photo of me sitting on another lads face and told him to take a screenshot of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 236
My ex had been taking screenshots of my Snapchat story (It sends you a notification when they do it) so I sent him a photo of me sitting on another lads face and told him to take a screenshot of that.
Holy cow 🤯 that’s the dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I ransacked the stationery cupboard over a period of several weeks when I knew I was leaving a company (only because after working my guts out for them, they reduced me to hot-desking and carrying my stuff round in a cardboard box on a daily basis after I handed my notice in). I pilfered just a few bits every day. Over 15 years on and I've never had to buy any pens, post-it notes, staples, Tipp-Ex or sticky labels since 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
Slept with my ex boyfriends brother after he cheated on me with some girl in a tent when he went to a festival 🤢 wouldn't dream of doing something like that now 🤣

I also stayed logged in on his Netflix and kept fast forwarding and skipping episodes on things he was watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 213
An old asshole manager of mine asked our team to help in another department for a week. No one was particularly forthcoming so he snapped at me rose you’re going and that’s that. Well I was like a woman scorned.

i rang in sick for the week out of pure spite and I’m sure he knew it, loved every minute of it 💅🏼🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I was involved with a man who was quite messed up emotionally. The relationship was quite unstable, he used to drop me for a while, then call me and I would run to him like an idiot (what is it with women and bad boys?)
After the umpteenth make-up and break-up, he changed the locks to his flat, but not before he had his way with me. Whilst he was out shopping (before he changed the locks) I used his toothbrush to clean his toilet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.