Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
An absolute turd of a co-worker always hogs the microwave in the communal work kitchen, so when they put their soup (eats the same thing every single day) in the microwave and leave the kitchen we like to turn the timer up or down so he ends up getting too hot/too cold soup. He is convinced the microwave is dodgy 😂
What flavour soup is it?

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
She didn’t realise it was my Instagram to start with, think of a selling Instagram but it was linked to his phone number. Can’t really say much about him I got ripped to shreds on the heartbreak page!
sorry had no idea about your relationship so i wont comment too much, I do though think ( as someone who has stayed with cheating partners, mistakenly) if he cheats he will likely do so again, and you cannot blame her when she is single (albeit she sounds like an awful person , I would never try and justify soemthing like she did) but things are not black and white, of course, so do whatever feels right for you, but be careful

Unknown5

VIP Member
I'm not the only person who has commented on your post... at least 2 others have and I don't see you calling them out. 🤣 I don't need to report it because it doesn't go against the rules but what you did is absolutely disgusting and nothing will change that. It's a public forum like you I'm allowed to comment on posts on here so if you don't want others commenting on your actions then don't post about them.
[/QUOTE]

Alright calm down. Maybe I was going to reply to them as well. 🤣