Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sardine

Chatty Member
My boyfriends being a cunt tonight so I'm not cooking. I might order Kokoro for one ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
I was going to be a good girl and have a piece of lettuce, some salad and a tomato. (roughly 300 calories)

However, some of my colleagues here on Tattle have "forced" me to go with having a Chinese tonight.

Therefore, because I have been "forced" I will have to have a House Special curry, consisting of chili King Prawn, Chicken, Beef & BBQ Pork, with rice and fries. (roughly best not to ask about the calories, lol)

I will be eating this under protest :ROFLMAO:

Spanish style chicken & chorizo casserole 😋
Sounds posh ;)

Unusually for me I really fancy salad :rolleyes: I think I'll do a pasta bake with a big side salad tonight.
You definitely live on the edge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

bolimepipi

VIP Member
we are getting rid of things in the freezer so that we can clean it out and remove the ice, found some puff pastry and shortcrust pastry in the back
i'll split the puff pastry in two and make cheese+ham+sesame pasties, and onion+leek+mushroom mini pies
and the shortcrust pastry will also be split in two for mini lemon tarts and mini dark choc peanut butter swirl tarts :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Saturday night is takeaway night and for once we’ve actually agreed on what to have straight away without arguing all day about it 🤣🤣🤣 Chinese!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

under the ivy

VIP Member
Party food tonight - sausage rolls, mini pizzas, chicken goujons, mozzarella sticks, parma ham, cheeseboard with crackers, olives, crisp and dips 😋 Always do a picky tea on Christmas Eve! Happy Christmas Eve everyone x

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
We’ve made 2 small ones of these puff pastry trees for dinner! One with cheese and marmite, one with pesto and goats cheese. We’ll have them warm with a loaf of sourdough bread and butter 😋
4F48983B-D91B-43E1-A83F-9BFD8D9871DD.jpeg

• Heart

Sardine

Chatty Member
My boyfriend keeps bloody forgetting to cancel our Hello Fresh Box and we've not selected any meals so we've been given random ones. Surprise hello fresh for us tonight 🤪😭

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
veggie sausages, alphabet spaghetti and smiley faces. Feeling down and in need of childhood comfort food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7