What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takeaway roast dinner from the pub. Pork, mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire, sausage and veg. It’s so massive I always order a kids meal!

Reactions: 5
Takeaway roast dinner from the pub. Pork, mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire, sausage and veg. It’s so massive I always order a kids meal!
Sounds devine 👌
I love a pub roast . .
Are you up north? My mum was from Yorkshire, they always did potatoes 2 ways with a roast . .
Roast Beef here today, roast potatoes, carrots, brocoli, yorkie, gravy and of course, a nice glass of red

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sounds devine 👌
I love a pub roast . .
Are you up north? My mum was from Yorkshire, they always did potatoes 2 ways with a roast . .
Roast Beef here today, roast potatoes, carrots, brocoli, yorkie, gravy and of course, a nice glass of red
Sounds fab, no not up north, East of England. I love a roast dinner but always enjoy it more when it’s cooked by someone else. I also love that the pub gives you a Yorkshire regardless of your choice of meat!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sounds fab, no not up north, East of England. I love a roast dinner but always enjoy it more when it’s cooked by someone else. I also love that the pub gives you a Yorkshire regardless of your choice of meat!
OH is cooking here, I've just been in the kitchen for a nosy and hes instructed me out 🤣 not gonna argue with that!!
We too do a Yorkshire with all roasts here, possibly from my Yorkshire mothers in put?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baguette and some cheese tonight, didn't feel like eating anything else.

Marinated tofu and lots of veg risotto with a side of stir fried Brussels, favourite veg which I like to cook on their own.

Reactions: 3
I did them hotdogs , I had leftover Chinese and a tangerine
Sunday’s is either lazy day or a full roast . Today was lazy day

I had a pizza with some fat free Raspberry Greek yoghurt and grapes for dessert 🤩

Quorn roast, roasties, yorkshire puddings that are mahoosive, cabbage with lots of butter and salt/pepper, carrots, brocolli and gravy. It was my first time making a roast all by myself 😅

Reactions: 5
Stew and dumplings, nothing better than that when the weather is snowy and cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fish finger wrap with waffles and some baked beans 😋 I seem to be loving dinners I used to have when I was little at the minute 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.