What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage casserole tonight. Doing it with triple chilli sausages though. Habanero, Chipotle and jalapeno 🥵 opened the packet and it stunk spicy so think we might regret the idea 🥵🤣

Reactions: 5
Just had my roast beef dinner, now stuffing my face with home made xmas pudding, with clotted cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today is the last roast before Christmas and my children want everything so we have roast pork, roast potatoes and parsnips, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and sprouts

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Roast chicken with all the trimmings- roast potatoes, honey glazed carrots and parsnips, brocoli , cauliflower cheese. Homemade yorkshire puddings.

can’t wait 🤤

Reactions: 4
We're doing a chicken roast (with a mini beetroot wellington for my middle lad as he's veggie) with orange cooked carrots, honey glazed parsnips, homemade yorkies and mash, skirlie (by popular demand from my uber-Scottish children) and we've got sticky toffee pudding for after!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m currently making a lentil pasta bake. Not made a pasta bake in years so I’m looking forward it.

We're doing a chicken roast (with a mini beetroot wellington for my middle lad as he's veggie) with orange cooked carrots, honey glazed parsnips, homemade yorkies and mash, skirlie (by popular demand from my uber-Scottish children) and we've got sticky toffee pudding for after!
Mmm beetroot Wellington sounds good. I’ll have to give that a try. I love skirlie, haven’t had it in years 😋

Reactions: 2
Tonight we had garlic & rosemary pork joint with mash, goose fat roasties, carrots, broccoli and red cabbage and yorkshire pudding. Dishes done now snuggles with the pups.

I'm nearly ready for a new grocery delivery, so I just cooked what I could find. I made pasta mixed with butter, salt, pepper, baked beans, garlic, chilli & oregano. I had some mixed salad leaves that are about to go off so I mixed those in to it too. It was quite nice.

I had onion bhaji burger 🍔 with potato wedges. I use a vegan meal prep service which is brilliant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.