What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasta bake, garlic dough balls and my other half wants a turkey dinosaur on the side of his?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Piri piri chicken 😋 my fella is making me a fake away Nandos because I miss it & I'm too much of a cheapskate to pay deliveroo prices

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Vegan chilli and rice, we’re calling today our last day of Veganuary, can’t even describe how much I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s maccies

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chicken in breadcrumbs, jacket potatoes, coleslaw, salad with avocado and mozzarella, Italian breadsticks. All washed down with a cold bottle of Pinot Grigio, and a sticky toffee pudding with cream later on.
The diet is going really well as you can see..😬

• Heart
Indian takeaway, really enjoyed it, can’t remember the last time we had a takeaway

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Salmon for me tonight, partner is having steak, with salad and either new potatoes or actifry chips. I am planning a week of minimal shopping and using stuff from the freezer this week

• Heart
Chicken fajitas! Love em but forgot how calorie dense they can be but duck it, have cleaned the flat this morning and going out walking in a bit so hopefully it all evens out

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.