What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm making a really nice feast tonight. I'm cooking caribbean curried chickpeas with red pepper & dumplings, served with rice and peas, steamed cabbage and corn on the cob.

Reactions: 2
Quorn pesto and mozzarella escalopes, spicy tomato sauce and lots of cheese to make a veggie parma. Potato lattices and veg on the side.

Just put in our order for our Chinese takeaway 🤣🤣 it’s a Christmas Eve tradition to get a takeaway but apparently it is for everyone in our town so if you don’t order early and pre-book a delivery time then you wait about 3 hours for food 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Party food tonight - sausage rolls, mini pizzas, chicken goujons, mozzarella sticks, parma ham, cheeseboard with crackers, olives, crisp and dips 😋 Always do a picky tea on Christmas Eve! Happy Christmas Eve everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Always make a curry and this year it’s prawn and monkfish. Happy Christmas Eve.

Reactions: 3
Chakalaka, boerewors, biltong, pap and a curry of some description probably . Due to have a BBQ party in a couple hours but the weather isn't looking great :(
This for definite!

We should have it a couple of days ago, but heavy rain killed it stone dead. However, today we have the perfect BBQ'ing weather. (y)

Reactions: 1
Indian takeaway tonight - lamb vindaloo, vegetable rice, saag aloo and peshwari naan 😍

Party food for us tonight. Mini burgers, sausage rolls, duck spring rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeño poppers, crisps and a cheeseboard. I’m so stuffed now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.