Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pasta bake, garlic dough balls and my other half wants a turkey dinosaur on the side of his?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sardine

Chatty Member
We are having Greek inspired rigatoni with olive's, oregano & feta cheese sprinkled on top

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Tonight, I cooked Chestnut mushroom risotto with garlic foccacia. It's the second time I've cooked risotto and I'm amazed how easy it is.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Spaghetti bolognaise tonight

is it sad I’m already thinking about what takeaway I’ll get this weekend 😂
Not at all!! Sad is checking out restaurants in Texas when I live in the UK and will never visit "mamas canteen." i can't think who does that 🤪😜

• Haha
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Homemade Nandos (chicken thighs marinated in the nandos spice mix) grilled with salad & halloumi all in a wrap. With sweet potato chips and corn and cob. Oh and some perinaise I bought the other day!

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
"CBA special" today. Eggy bread topped with some feta cheese and chopped herbs, throw it in the oven until the egg is cooked and the bread is crispy.

Reactions: 6

Macmama

VIP Member
We're doing a chicken roast (with a mini beetroot wellington for my middle lad as he's veggie) with orange cooked carrots, honey glazed parsnips, homemade yorkies and mash, skirlie (by popular demand from my uber-Scottish children) and we've got sticky toffee pudding for after!

• Heart

Sardine

Chatty Member
Chinese takeaway - crispy chilli beef, vegetable chow mein, deep fried prawns

Blaming the inspo on here 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Accidentally bought a 2kg gammon from the butcher so we’re eating that with chips (homemade) and Yorkshire puddings tonight... and for the foreseeable future 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Chicken in a honey and mustard sauce with white rice and maybe some garlic dough balls. I'll just have the rice and sauce as I don't eat meat.

• Heart