What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s offering was chicken tikka masala, pilau rice and garlic naan, clean plates all round although the curry is now repeating on me something chronic... I never learn, always eat it but regret my life choices afterwards! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Late home again, just some Ham and a Baked Potato.

Reactions: 1
Beef casserole and dumplings with red cabbage and creamy leeks on the side.
Probably shouldn't but I might do some crispy roast potatoes too as I'm really craving them.

Reactions: 4
Gonna make a big batch of chilli. Probably use them for some fajitas tonight 😋 cos it's been at least a week or 2 since I had fajitas and I feel like im having withdrawal symptoms!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna make a big batch of chilli. Probably use them for some fajitas tonight 😋 cos it's been at least a week or 2 since I had fajitas and I feel like im having withdrawal symptoms!
you inspired me to do fajitas last week actually as I'd avoided them thinking the kids wouldn't eat them but they wolfed them down. Faj again tonight I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do people make their own fajita spice mix or use a kit?

I'm having pork meatballs and noodles tonight.

Do people make their own fajita spice mix or use a kit?

I'm having pork meatballs and noodles tonight.
I use the old El Paso packet. I’ve tried making my own but it never tastes as good!
We are having fajitas tonight actually 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I use the old El Paso packet. I’ve tried making my own but it never tastes as good!
We are having fajitas tonight actually 😋
The Capsicana stuff is really nice if you ever see those.

Reactions: 2
I have fajita pasta on my menu for tomorrow and I’m already excited for it 🤩🤩
(pasta bake with chicken, peppers, onion but the sauce is using a fajita spice packet and some salsa.. topped with cheese and shoved under the grill)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.