What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lazy today and ordered out for me and my son a Lamb Sunday dinner that's being delivered yummy can't wait

Reactions: 3
Going to make a steak and mushroom pie along with some broccoli and maybe some roasties depending on how hungry we are.

Reactions: 2
Been lazy today and ordered out for me and my son a Lamb Sunday dinner that's being delivered yummy can't wait
Sound lovely. They do a lamb Sunday lunch delivery near me too.

Tonight we had an M&S dine in for two. Fish starter served in shells, steak in peppercorn sauce with Dauphines potatoes, chocolate cheesecake, bottle of wine and chocolates. 😍🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We had the Waitrose dine in for 2 - baked Camembert, venison steaks and then espresso martini chocolate tortes and pink fizzy wine 😍

• Heart
Unusually for me I really fancy salad :rolleyes: I think I'll do a pasta bake with a big side salad tonight.

I was going to be a good girl and have a piece of lettuce, some salad and a tomato. (roughly 300 calories)

However, some of my colleagues here on Tattle have "forced" me to go with having a Chinese tonight.

Therefore, because I have been "forced" I will have to have a House Special curry, consisting of chili King Prawn, Chicken, Beef & BBQ Pork, with rice and fries. (roughly best not to ask about the calories, lol)

I will be eating this under protest :ROFLMAO:

Spanish style chicken & chorizo casserole 😋
Sounds posh ;)

Unusually for me I really fancy salad :rolleyes: I think I'll do a pasta bake with a big side salad tonight.
You definitely live on the edge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.