What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an elite combination!
Absolutely but with salt and ketchup
I only have ketchup with spaghetti on toast . Hate the smell of it and I bet it’s never even seen a tomato 🍅 but for some reason I can tolerate it.
I’m an 80’s child , it was the staple diet

Reactions: 1
Ooh how do you make yours?
Lots of red onion, garlic, black beans, other beans (pinto, black eye) and spices! Sometimes with quorn mince too, it's very slapdash :)

Had very basic mushroom and tomato pasta tonight! Was working late

Reactions: 3
Lots of red onion, garlic, black beans, other beans (pinto, black eye) and spices! Sometimes with quorn mince too, it's very slapdash :)

Had very basic mushroom and tomato pasta tonight! Was working late
Do you ever make black bean burritos? I love one of those.

Reactions: 1
B
What's the difference? (showing myself up here)
burritos are made with a soft tortilla wrap, so they are longer and folded up. Can also make with refried beans. I like the bean burritos from Taco Bell if you have one near you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poached whitefish with pasta and tinned tomatoes and some mixed veg in a bag in the freezer that needs finishing.

B

burritos are made with a soft tortilla wrap, so they are longer and folded up. Can also make with refried beans. I like the bean burritos from Taco Bell if you have one near you.
Sadly there aren't many in the UK and definitely not one near me! But will give it a go for a homemade version :) thanks!

Taco Bell is my favourite takeaway 🤤 my favourite is the crunch wrap supreme.

For dinner today we're having Turkey Twizzlers (duck you Jamie Oliver) Chips and beans. A beige dinner again as I have a slight hangover 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly there aren't many in the UK and definitely not one near me! But will give it a go for a homemade version :) thanks!
oh do! There are lots of recipes on the web. They are also quite portable. Wrap in foil. I transported one home once from a Mexican restaurant in London’s Victoria station and had it reheated the next day. You could also make a black bean quesadilla. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.