Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats fantastic news and gives me hope maybe I achieve my stone off my July.
Did you do much exercise or just cal counting and steps?
Thanks Fireflies. I’ve been calorie counting and exercising, have been following the Sweat app BBG workouts and going for walks. I think it’s taken me a while to work out how many calories I needed to be eating with the exercise I’ve been doing. It’s been really demoralising at times and got me really down but as long as you don’t give up you can’t lose. Even when you’re not seeing change just know that you are chipping away at your weight bit by bit x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
good idea, i go to work at 6:30 and i’m generally an early riser so i get starving by like 8am but a few more cups of coffee and water might do the trick haha
I feel like I eat a lot more when I'm on earlies. Ive got the added problem of having to eat after 8pm when my son gets home so I now split my breakfast and lunch into smaller meals and have 2 of each, more like snacks, fortunately on lates I only have 2 meals, late breakfast and my 'lunch' at 7 then no dinner and weekends I have late breakfast and then dinner so it balances out. It's quite hard when you start work early to eat sensibly as it feels like such a long day

Reactions: 3
I feel like I eat a lot more when I'm on earlies. Ive got the added problem of having to eat after 8pm when my son gets home so I now split my breakfast and lunch into smaller meals and have 2 of each, more like snacks, fortunately on lates I only have 2 meals, late breakfast and my 'lunch' at 7 then no dinner and weekends I have late breakfast and then dinner so it balances out. It's quite hard when you start work early to eat sensibly as it feels like such a long day
that makes sense, thank you!

Finally! A stone down! It’s only taken me since January 😬 I’m so glad that I stuck with it though, I feel so much better in myself. It has been so frustrating having weeks on end where the scales didn’t move, or I kept gaining and losing the same pound. Only a bit further to go but I’m trying to be patient.
View attachment 579133
Also in the 1 stone since January club. It is frustrating but well done for persevering

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and saw my previously healthy weight self for a second.
Then I turned the lights on. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening everyone!
Finally coming on not to have a moan 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been really strict this week with food and exercise and things are slowly moving down. Had a nice notification from MFP earlier telling me I’m 75% of the way to my goal! I was shocked but so pleased.

Wanted to share a v low calorie dinner I’ve had and enjoyed tonight. 5 heck chicken italia sausages, auntie bessies carrot and swede mash, Yorkshire puddings (2!), gravy and this Tuscan kale recipe. 485 cals and I am STUFFED.

Also I don’t know if it was on here or the low calorie snacks thread but I got some fibre one bars the other day.. soooo yummy. 🤤

Reactions: 11
So glad to have found this thread! Have needed to do something about my weight for a few years, but never stuck with anything. An abscess in the floor of my mouth saw an emergency admission (and op) over Easter weekend, and due to 2 weeks of a soft diet, a fairly rapid 9lb loss! Not the perfect way to start, but it was a start! I’m now 1stone down. Have my birthday weekend coming up, so taking that ‘off’ although going camping, so the food and drink should be offset by walking......then back on it.

Loving the support you have going on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a day off exercise. My Achilles/ankle is so swollen and I’m so worried about doing more damage to it. I’ve stuck to 1500 despite wanting to stuff my face.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Morning guys hope everyone well .

Not much to report here scales back to 12.11 but not 12 10 like Friday.
Time if month passed.
Went over calories yesterday but had 1st covid jab pfizer feeling ache and tired today.
Did less than 10 steps yesterday and possibly won't manage 10 today.
Going to go easy on myself next few days and try keep to cals and try make healthy choices.

Just hoping next week lose another 1lb.

Reactions: 5
Just found the threads. Struggling to lose weight. Spoiler mention of eating disorders.
Previously had binge eating disorder and had therapy for it, at the time was a member of SW was convinced I could handle it despite therapists warning.
Long story short ended up with OFSED and was very restrictive so much so that EDS saw me within 2 weeks (this was the shock I needed).
Now at 15st 7 and want to lose weight but scared to start. Any help gratefully received

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just found the threads. Struggling to lose weight. Spoiler mention of eating disorders.
Previously had binge eating disorder and had therapy for it, at the time was a member of SW was convinced I could handle it despite therapists warning.
Long story short ended up with OFSED and was very restrictive so much so that EDS saw me within 2 weeks (this was the shock I needed).
Now at 15st 7 and want to lose weight but scared to start. Any help gratefully received
Welcome to the thread 😊 I don’t have any experiences of EDs but didn’t want to read and run.

I’m not sure what you struggle with in particular but we’re a supportive bunch, can help with exercise or recipe suggestions. We’re all at different stages but many of us are calorie counting to ensure we’re in a calorie deficit to lose 1lb or so a week.

Personally I do a mix of YouTube dance workouts and walking. I use myfitnesspal and enjoy being able to eat whatever I want as long as it’s within my calorie allowance because it means I don’t crave anything in particular and fall off the wagon, but I’m not sure if counting calories would be suitable for you?

Anyway please stick around so we can help and support you 😊

Reactions: 7
I’m down another 0.6. A loss is a loss!! Plus I’ve been doing less impact stuff because of my Achilles so I’m quite pleased it wasn’t a maintain or gain!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Down a kilo on last week but I think that’s the water weight drop off from over exercising last week rather than a particularly successful diet week 😂 I had a McDonald’s last night for the first time in a very long time (over a year) and was really surprised how few calories are in chicken nuggets?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Down a kilo on last week but I think that’s the water weight drop off from over exercising last week rather than a particularly successful diet week 😂 I had a McDonald’s last night for the first time in a very long time (over a year) and was really surprised how few calories are in chicken nuggets?!
Yes! They’re my go to for a McDonald’s dinner

Reactions: 1
Today’s weigh in 2lbs on.
I’ve weighed myself every day this week and was 2lbs lighter yesterday so putting it down to water.
upping my water today as have been a bit crap this week.
Will push on and see if it bounces back down tomorrow.
I was talking to my PT on Wednesday and he said it will be hard and slow because I get such poor sleep so said 1/2lb week would be manageable to aim at.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Soooo.. anyone else’s scales give them weird readings sometimes? 🥴 Mine just told me I was 10st 14.. is that not the same as dead on 11st..? 🤔

ANYWAY.. reaching ‘10st something’ after starting the year as 14st something is a massive mental milestone so I’m taking it 😂 absolutely buzzing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
feeling so ugh about myself atm
i feel like i may have some sort of body dysmorphia, one moment i feel huge, the next ill feel tiny and weak and small.
i honestly don’t really know what my goals are anymore - one week i wanna grow the glutes and legs, the next i wanna be smaller. i’m just really stuck tbh - has anyone ever experienced this?

• Heart
I’m at my mums this weekend so I can’t count accurately but I’m going to give myself a bit of grace and hope it doesn’t set me back too much.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.