Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sven

VIP Member
Just did a 30 min workout using the fitness+ with Apple Watch. Absolutely SWEATING but feeling absolutely fucking chuffed with myself.
3 years ago I was in the depths of PND and could never, ever have seen myself doing what I am now. The progress is slow, the work is hard. But I am trying. I am getting my life back.
(In other news, I saw that Costa were still doing 50p hot drinks today If you use your app. I got the vanilla coconut latte+ which has lots of vitamins in apparently and it was 156 cals!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Week 21: -2 lbs
Total: 3 stone 7 lb

21 lbs to a healthy BMI! Or, to break in down in more manageable chunks for my pea brain: I have to lose half a stone three more times. ☺🤞

• Heart

Lollypad

VIP Member
I think as well as a society (oops getting a bit deep here) we’re way more up for instant gratification and it really takes a while to wire your brain to see that little bits of progress are still progress and even better if that means the weight stays off. I didn’t take pictures to start with because I just didn’t want to see my body, but when I look at pictures of my face at Christmas compared to now I can really see the difference. Also really helps that I seem to have got my acne under control which makes me way less self conscious.

• Heart

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
One pound gone from me this morning at last! I had a week completely off plan over Easter and didn’t shift anything since. I’ve been back on it two weeks now and happy to see this little pound go as that takes me to my 1 stone loss 🥳

• Heart

wideeyez

Not been in here in a while, but since end of Jan i've lost over 17 pounds. I'm really happy with it, it's been slow but i've not been strict and it's sticking so don't ever feel like it's not working keep going and it'll pay off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Second run today, and really enjoyed it!!
We've been set homework to do (a 20min walk) before our next session on Sunday, and I'm actually feeling hopeful and like I'll stick this out.

After tracking calories for 3 weeks I've stopped for no reason, so back to it tomorrow.

My meals are fine, it is my snacks and random bites that are the problem.
I think I need to plan my snacking, so I can make good choices.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
After feeling annoyed all morning at my weight loss set back, looking for some NSVs I took my measurements and since the start of Jan I’ve lost 5 inches from my waist, 5 from my hips and 4.5 from my thighs/saddlebags. Also finally started taking progress pictures, better late than never 😂

• Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Week 3 for me and another 1lb down, so that’s 7.4 now. I had two days I ate up to my calories and a bit more so I’m more than happy with that result. Now to get my big girl pants on and go back to the gym!

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
just got back from my fitness class, showered, washed my hair and did my skincare and i'm feeling so fresh, nice and proud of myself!

as i haven't been there for weeks due to covid, i expected it would be like i'm starting from the very beginning, and so did my fitness coach and my sister who goes there with me. but i actually managed to do everything, i was sooo happy and so was my coach!

we did a warm up, then 3 series of 7 exercises: they were a combination of jumping exercises, squats and planks. after that we did a quick 3 series of mountain climbing, sit ups and planks, and then repeated the first series of 7 once. then stretching. felt sooo good :)

i also walked there and back, and i feel so satisfied now. i just had to share 🥰

• Heart

101d

VIP Member
Set my loss target to 0.5lb a week and that’s exactly what I’ve lost 🥰 0.8lb away from first target - thats as good as there I’d say!
Next stop 9 stone, though I’m gonna continue at 0.5lb a week
EE0156D5-9534-4018-AA81-CD78913DE25C.png

• Heart

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
So I hadn't weighed myself in 2 weeks and I was getting the fear so I jumped on this morning, down 900g, so running total since January is 8.9kg/19.6lb. No idea how I managed that, bodies are weird.

But I'll take it!

• Heart

MrsFishandChips

Does anyone ever have days where you are just fucking starving? Literally an empty void today 🤣 my dog woke me up for a shit at 5am and it took me ages to get back to sleep so maybe I’m overtired but I just want bread with bread and a side of bread. I’ll have a cup of tea instead 🤣

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
0.4lb away from that elusive 1 stone weight loss. I've been chasing this stone loss for what feels like a lifetime

• Heart

MrsFishandChips

I had dinner out tonight for the first time since September last year. Went miller and Carter, I had the duck parfait, sirloin with chips, garlic Mayo lettuce wedge, beef dripping sauce, truffle Mac n cheese and bone marrow as a side. I had a creme brûlée mini dessert with a coffee afterwards and had two non alcoholic cocktails during my meal
I could explode. Absolutely fantastic but business as usual from tomorrow

• Heart

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Hello everyone, can I join you all? I lost 10 kgs in a few months at the beginning of the year but then really stalled, I CC and use Nutracheck to track, I am terrible for eating constant crap in the lead up to my period so whatever progress I make in week 1 and 2, I blow in week 3. As soon as I've come on week 4 is better but the damage has been done and I find I'm not actually getting anywhere. I am maintaining though, so at least there's that. I have about another 10k I'd like to lose

• Heart

Raquencha

Chatty Member
First weigh in and 2lbs down. Not getting too excited as first week of calorie counting but I’ll take it. Just need to make sure I don’t ruin it over the weekend.

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Starting to notice the paper towel effect as I inch lower:

'The lesson to be learned is that fat, like paper towels, comes off in sheets. When you are heavy, you are big around. And when you are big around, that fat is spread over a MUCH larger area - just like that outside towel sheet. The closer you get to the lean you, the more each lost pound of fat shows, because it is spread over a smaller area.

While the outside sheet may only cover 1 layer of the roll, the inside sheet may go around 4 times. That last sheet looks like it gives you 4 times the results of the first sheet, but in reality, the results are the same - your perception is just different!'

• Heart