Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Scottish tiktoker, makes the majority of her content about square sausage & having BPD. Recently been on the bbc for promoting illegal tanning sprays. She's an absolute sucker for a freebie. She's getting mentioned on a few other threads so I thought she was deserving & desperate enough for her own thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Can we please get Big Olly to organise a Sponsored Eat-Out to get Big Primm a mobility scooter? I really want her and Scottish Declan zooming around Primark together, two lovebirds separated only by their girths.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I knew she would give up her job. Imagine we could all do that at her age. Again shows what Stacey has been putting up.
The poor maw, she'll be bankrupt having to buy a ton of square sausage and twenty Chinese takeaways every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

maryellensue

I’m late to the party but I said this weeks ago on Rosie’s thread but wtf is this cultural appropriation?!! She’s so ignorant as well! It’s actually really angering me seeing all the WHITE people sticking up for her saying it’s not that big a deal!? Wtf do these people not know what box braids represent?! It wouldn’t be that if they had to deal with the struggles of being mixed race when they were younger and at school the bullying that we’re subjected to because we look a bit different, because our hair is funny, our skin is patchy with pigmentation. Saying she’s copying vikings aye sure hen you’re the same size as one. But nah some fat bean flicker from springburn has decided that having box braids and wearing Tupac tees fae primark is a personality trait. I prefer when she’s going on about all the anti histamines she’s got to take for her MeNTaL hEalTh xo fuck me rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Primm's video of the view fae a high rise hotel in Benidorm.
'Look at the view'.... Calm doon hen, it's Benidorm no the Amalfi Coast ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Wee ( :ROFLMAO:) Primm.......not a fruit or vegetable passed her mooth ever. Shite dancing. Cat owner for a week then the novelty wore aff despite the Penguin working fae home, that fuckin irks me the most, papped aff tae the mother's. Attended the gym for 2 days after January the 2nd while still ordering KFCs etc......the fuckin voice.........'right hen, up ye get', time for a piece n sausage, 10 mins later a wee snack of crisps and sweeties, lunch fae the chippy, wee Pot Noodle aboot 4, Penguin cooks up a storm in the kitchen once a week - big auld cauldron of carbonara, most nights it's a Chinese, Dominos 'cos we're lazy fat bastards - then we chill and watch aw the shite of day on Netflix. Ten oota ten, the Goochy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Has she been going to the same place as mad Janine for her filler, jeeso. Why are her lips the same shape as a telly
IMG_5062.jpeg

• Haha

xoNosy

Used to like her. ‘Right hen up ye get’ and a wee jaunt down duke street, pure lighthearted stuff.

Think she’s above herself now and defo could do better than being pals wae bush.

Both said its a mutual decision but I very much believe it was all Stacy's
100% Stacey has told her to bolt. These two are actually what brought me to tattle in the first place cos I know Pingu in real life and she’s always been a bit of a twat but being with that Lauren has just made her worse, it must be so draining to be with someone who is as emotionally manipulating as that. Hopefully they stay apart but I wouldn’t put money on it. They’ll be shacked up again ordering chineses by Monday.

Reactions: 12
Struggling to get over primm hashtagging “foodie” on videos of her scranning a whole pack of wee Willie winkies and a McDonald’s 😂 Scottish TikTok is a right red neck

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I hate to come on here and slag someone I don’t know but I’ve got potatoes in the kitchen that have more rhythm than Lauren.
You also can’t tell me she wouldn’t be a manipulative pain in the arse to have to suffer, wish Stacey would just spill the beans

• Haha