WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said in her live that she’s not been eating 🤥 😂😂😂 does she forget that she vlogs all her takeaways and solo dining to Nando’s 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she wants to look appealing she could maybe cut down on the take aways and stop giving folk the boak getting her fat arse oot.
She’s embarrassing herself with how desperate she’s acting. No wonder Stacey’s howling at her
Lovely. You seem a delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we please get Big Olly to organise a Sponsored Eat-Out to get Big Primm a mobility scooter? I really want her and Scottish Declan zooming around Primark together, two lovebirds separated only by their girths.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny that. You give off the desperate type though considering you get a kick out of people, that you haven’t even mets, misfortunes. Take a day off.
If you had been on the primm thread from the beginning you be aware that I know Stacey in real life, ya roaster. Take a day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just occurred to me that once this thread is locked - our links to Slow will be gone 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She’s looking some nick the night , she seems to be growing a wee Merki style tash. Keeps mentioning that she’s lost weight while looking bigger than ever 😂
IMG_5581.jpeg

IMG_5582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is prolly me being stupit but what does this mean
An old member on the Scottish TikTok threads - Slowpoker (she started this thread) She left Tattle - defected over to ‘the other side’ ie she got involved with some of the people we discussed on Tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Stacy is being nasty at all . I think it’s years of putting up with Big Primms tit. She’s clearly had enough this time. Primm looks bleeping deranged in her recents videos, pure crazed looking eyes. I’d put an extra bolt on the door Stacy and sleep with one eye open if I were you 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.