WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she’s trying the do a live wae a lassie with her chebs out approach to try make Stacey aww jealous noo. Get help ya rocket
IMG_5590.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
An old member on the Scottish TikTok threads - Slowpoker (she started this thread) She left Tattle - defected over to ‘the other side’ ie she got involved with some of the people we discussed on Tattle.
Ooft! I take it yous know who this person is then?

Stacey's deleting comments, went back to screenshot but she said primm was emotionally abusive and a manipulative narcissist. Can't say I'm shocked

Reactions: 8
Stacey's deleting comments, went back to screenshot but she said primm was emotionally abusive and a manipulative narcissist. Can't say I'm shocked
All those behaviours are shining through in her videos. Vile. I’m glad to see the MH team aren’t wasting their time and resources on her aswell, they clearly know she’s at it. In a ward one night, then putting up videos hours later.

Reactions: 4
i seen that one earlier, saying she has put up with it for years. The amount of people giving her a hard time for one video just because Big Primm comes on all tears & snotters is mental, basically dismissing Staceys MH just because she doesn’t act the way Primm does.

Reactions: 9
I knew she would give up her job. Imagine we could all do that at her age. Again shows what Stacey has been putting up.

Reactions: 7
I knew she would give up her job. Imagine we could all do that at her age. Again shows what Stacey has been putting up.
The poor maw, she'll be bankrupt having to buy a ton of square sausage and twenty Chinese takeaways every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her insta story of her snogging her "best friend" 😂😂
Think she's deleted it can't find it. Was hoping if I watched it it would make me stick to my diet 🤢
---
Thread suggestions. Wee Primm 2# A narcissist seeking attention. Flashes her arse on insta to get a mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.