WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has clearly had enough of Primms pish & fucked her out. If the rumours are true she cheated on Primm then thats a shite move, can’t stand anyone who cheats. Primm needs to go sort her shite & switch her phone off like she said she wanted to & stop guilt tripping Stacey into taking her back.

Reactions: 5
It’s nothing short of a guilt trip now. I’m mortified for Primm. She’s not a daft wee lassie, she’s a grown woman. Someone needs to take her phone off her. Cringe.

Reactions: 7
She’s commenting on Stacey’s video too. Come on lauren have some self respect.

Lauren is going to be taking a wee trip to the spa shortly. She can have a bed next to Rosie when she checks in once she can’t handle the backlash from her thieving ways!
---
Defo been Stacey who has sacked her off, she isn’t even wanting to remain friends with her, i doubt she will let go of Stacey so easily though. Probably for the best, you can tell she isn’t the easiest person to be around. Surprised it lasted as long tbh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If these videos are a snapshot of what Stacey has been putting up with, she needs to stay strong and never go back because Lauren is acting psychotic. Imagine that was a man saying and doing this stuff. She’s a twisted, manipulative witch.

Stacey needs to completely cut her off until Lauren gets over the break up! Can imagine how much of a pain in the arse she will be through this!

Reactions: 9
I don't think being a fat spoilt bastard is actually a mental health disorder
Exactly. There’s nothing wrong with her but just blames an imaginary or heavily exaggerated MH disorder on her crappy behaviour. That’s what she’ll blame when she gives this job up.

Reactions: 9
I get the impression that Primm was violent to the big yin…she’s toxic..pingu better away from her (if it’s a real break up)

Stacey will get pissed off then spill all :oops:
i don’t think she will. As much as she is a bit of a gabshite, she really doesn’t get involved in the dramatics of tiktok. She is better blocking big bertha on everything & staying well clear of her.

Reactions: 11
She’s saying they might get back together. She’s looking much happier after posting a bunch of manipulative videos, she must be wearing Stacey down.

i don’t think she will. As much as she is a bit of a gabshite, she really doesn’t get involved in the dramatics of tiktok. She is better blocking big bertha on everything & staying well clear of her.
I agree, don't think she would have even posted what she did last night if it wasn't from primms multiple sad greeting posts drawing attention to what was going on.

"Do yous think I'm doing this for attention?"
Yes, yes I do. You don't need to address anyone and explain anything to anyone, adding fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.