WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s last video was posted 19 hours ago it will just be Lorne being an attention seeking bleep she does this every so often. The videos will be deleted tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
Stacey’s last video was posted 19 hours ago it will just be Lorne being an attention seeking bleep she does this every so often. The videos will be deleted tomorrow.
Stacey’s been uploading more and coming across quite well I thought. Lauren is such a dick. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Yeah Lauren's posted a few videos over the last couple of days about things like how she doesn't need anyone and she's heartbroken etc

Reactions: 2
Big Prim should worry less about heart break and more about heart disease

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly they’re reading here.
I’ll give it until Monday for them to be lovingly sharing a strip of donner kebab like lady and the woman in the scene with the spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s Lauren put up a video of herself crying ffs it’s just attention seeking Stacey’s already done a video

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both said its a mutual decision but I very much believe it was all Stacy's
No wonder. Primm must be draining. I cannot believe the state of Lauren’s lips in that greeting video. 🤣🤣 they’ll be back together by Monday. Same old shite from yet another toxic TikTok relationship. Primms been posting videos…wtf did she expect. Stacey was forced into a corner to retaliate. Honestly I’ve been a bleep to Stacey on this but I actually think she’s alright. She needs to get away from Lauren for her own sanity.

Reactions: 11
That’s Lauren put up a video of herself crying ffs it’s just attention seeking Stacey’s already done a video
Her phones blowing up with msgs asking but she just wants to sleep and not deal with it - aye cause you posted a load of TT's hinting at it. She could have just stayed off social media and took some time to get her head round it privately and noone would have been any the wiser about them splitting up 🤷‍♀️ but of course then she wouldn't have got attention. Also how bad is her lips

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she been going to the same place as mad Janine for her filler, jeeso. Why are her lips the same shape as a telly
IMG_5062.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her phones blowing up with msgs asking but she just wants to sleep and not deal with it - aye cause you posted a load of TT's hinting at it. She could have just stayed off social media and took some time to get her head round it privately and noone would have been any the wiser about them splitting up 🤷‍♀️ but of course then she wouldn't have got attention. Also how bad is her lips
Exactly. Nobody would know they were having a break, which I’m sure is all it is if Lauren hadn’t posted attention seeking videos. Obviously Stacey had to respond. Just typical Lauren, absolute attention seeker and blames her mental health for everything like every other roaster on this app.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.