WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scottish tiktoker, makes the majority of her content about square sausage & having BPD. Recently been on the bbc for promoting illegal tanning sprays. She's an absolute sucker for a freebie. She's getting mentioned on a few other threads so I thought she was deserving & desperate enough for her own thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Self-Diagnosed with BPD conveniently the day after she broke up with her Danny Devito wannabe lass. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wee primm eh? Never thought in a million years she would be pals with a pedalo. Thought more of her. Now she’s same level as the Bush. Scum bag status. You are a vile wee chav Primm.

Reactions: 11
Diagnosed after several lives threatening to off herself and admitting to abusing her girlfriend.
She makes people with bpd like myself look bad 👊🏻 Can’t stand her, she fakes seizures and always pretends to be more drunk that she actually is, she’s a wee cow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She makes people with bpd like myself look bad 👊🏻 Can’t stand her, she fakes seizures and always pretends to be more drunk that she actually is, she’s a wee cow
I'm in the process of getting my diagnosis. Been in therapy and seeing a psych for a year. He thinks I have BPD. And other things but he's wanting to be sure because he said it's a diagnosis that sticks with you for life. I just see how these people act and that's not me. Do you ever feel that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to like her when she done her wee daily vlog.
she’s changed so much, from what I can gather she had bad addiction problems a few years ago then got away from that lifestyle and was heavily involved in the church. She sa the church saved her
Now she never mentions church, is on out on the piss regularly and just seems miserable.
Maybe this coincides with meeting Stacey…although I get the impression S puts up with quite a lot from her.

I'm in the process of getting my diagnosis. Been in therapy and seeing a psych for a year. He thinks I have BPD. And other things but he's wanting to be sure because he said it's a diagnosis that sticks with you for life. I just see how these people act and that's not me. Do you ever feel that?
Yeah for sure! She’s just a fkn psycho tbh and wants an excuse for it… it took me years to get my diagnosis and I’m still coming to terms with it. She mocks it and gives it a bad name… but it is a weight of your shoulders when you get the diagnosis so hope you get ur answers soon ❤

Reactions: 7
Yeah for sure! She’s just a fkn psycho tbh and wants an excuse for it… it took me years to get my diagnosis and I’m still coming to terms with it. She mocks it and gives it a bad name… but it is a weight of your shoulders when you get the diagnosis so hope you get ur answers soon ❤
Seems like a terrifying thing to me, I just see all these tiktokers with it acting out and being horrible and that's no me at all. Thank you.

• Heart
Does anyone mind that guy she used to hang about wi all the time? Name began wi E? Wonder what happened there.

Reactions: 1
Seems like a terrifying thing to me, I just see all these tiktokers with it acting out and being horrible and that's no me at all. Thank you.
Far too many use a diagnosis as an excuse for crappy behaviour when they’re just grade A cunts. It’s a massive slap in the face for genuine sufferers who try hard to manage symptoms and only increases stigma.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone mind that guy she used to hang about wi all the time? Name began wi E? Wonder what happened there.
The black man? He used to dye his hair funky colours?

Looked him up his names Elie, they still follow each other

Reactions: 2
The black man? He used to dye his hair funky colours?

Looked him up his names Elie, they still follow each other
The very one. I think I saw a happy bday story recently but that’s it. They used to always be out on the bikes together, before Stacey came along.

Reactions: 2
The very one. I think I saw a happy bday story recently but that’s it. They used to always be out on the bikes together, before Stacey came along.
She's said before when she got with Stacey she left all her friends behind because they were fake or whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s either Gona love this attention or moan more 😂 at least she will actually have something to post about considering she’s obsessed after a wee mention on someone else’s thread😂

• Haha
She’s either Gona love this attention or moan more 😂 at least she will actually have something to post about considering she’s obsessed after a wee mention on someone else’s thread😂
anything is better than a bleeping b&m haul or her cleaning her toilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.