WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen primms video she’s obviously been reading here again. Stacy might be over weight but Lauren’s controlling, insecure and problematic. Regardless if Stacy is over weight she could do better then Lauren and I have no doubt about it 🤣

stay off tattle Lauren

Reactions: 4
Not to be that guy but I doubt primm knows who Def leppard or Metallica are yet she's always wearing the tops. The girl angers me so much wish she would just dissapear off the app.

Also I've noticed she posts videos on Stacey's account now as she's not getting as much views on hers now I've noticed.

Can't stand the wee lassie

Not to be that guy but I doubt primm knows who Def leppard or Metallica are yet she's always wearing the tops. The girl angers me so much wish she would just dissapear off the app.

Also I've noticed she posts videos on Stacey's account now as she's not getting as much views on hers now I've noticed.

Can't stand the wee lassie
They will be Big Stacey’s they are massive on her

Reactions: 1
Don’t think either of them are getting much engagement, there content is pretty bog standard these days and the way Lauren talks and acts puts most people off. Lots more approachable people on the app that local businesses would use. I certainly wouldn’t want to go to a restaurant and be sat next to big Primm talking in her big fake neddy voice. No thanks

The biggest majority of her content is what junk food she has ate 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do people even find that interesting?

The biggest majority of her content is what junk food she has ate 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do people even find that interesting?
Aye and it’s the same shitey links and potato scone every day. She has some amount of money to spend on shite in savers and B&M.

Stacy is one of the ugliest creatures to walk this planet. Even worse she seems like a horrible person as well.
Lauren is a blackfish, thinks she’s special but she’s ungrateful wee cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely tragic. I didn’t even think that was allowed anymore. She must be getting it free

Reactions: 2
That's the strangest curry I've ever seen, it looks like bread with chips and tomato puree poured on tuk.Never seen her before.

Reactions: 3
I am convinced she must he bumping her rent & council tax because between the lecky for that sunbed & the amount of food she goes through there can’t be much money left 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no way they can go through that amount of stuff, not with the takeaways and eating out. And the cleaning cupboards must be bursting because she’s constantly buying that aswell.

There’s no way they can go through that amount of stuff, not with the takeaways and eating out. And the cleaning cupboards must be bursting because she’s constantly buying that aswell.
Its only a small flat, don’t get why she needs so much cleaning stuff. Suppose buying it gives her content when she does a haul video 🙄

Reactions: 1
Probably because most of the crap she gets is free for promotion and she will no doubt be funded off big Stacey for the nights out

I am convinced she must he bumping her rent & council tax because between the lecky for that sunbed & the amount of food she goes through there can’t be much money left 😂😂😂
How bad in arrears with the HA do you have to be to get evicted?
I’m sure Stacey pays for the majority mind u

Reactions: 2
Honestly don’t think the rent for a one bedroom in a high rise is that much. Under 300 a month I think. Plus they won’t pay gas. Just electric.

Reactions: 6
Primm's video of the view fae a high rise hotel in Benidorm.
'Look at the view'.... Calm doon hen, it's Benidorm no the Amalfi Coast ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.