WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the party but I said this weeks ago on Rosie’s thread but wtf is this cultural appropriation?!! She’s so ignorant as well! It’s actually really angering me seeing all the WHITE people sticking up for her saying it’s not that big a deal!? Wtf do these people not know what box braids represent?! It wouldn’t be that if they had to deal with the struggles of being mixed race when they were younger and at school the bullying that we’re subjected to because we look a bit different, because our hair is funny, our skin is patchy with pigmentation. Saying she’s copying vikings aye sure hen you’re the same size as one. But nah some fat bean flicker from springburn has decided that having box braids and wearing Tupac tees fae primark is a personality trait. I prefer when she’s going on about all the anti histamines she’s got to take for her MeNTaL hEalTh xo duck me rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a shame as she used to be a lot slimmer, tries to convince herself that being gay and meeting big pingu has helped her be happy with who she is..the truth is that she drinks too much and eats too much, no excuse to be that big when you’re that young. She should detox and lose all that weight, they post videos that they’re starting the gym and only go once 😂
I followed her and Stacey awhile ago because they where supposedly on a “weight lose journey together” lasted a few days the amount of money they spend on takeaways a month is ridiculous. I’ve never really had a big issue with Stacey I think she can do better then primm 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just seen that tt of her hair that’s coming out. Why is she in complete denial that it’s the braids when it’s the most likely cause?

It's not most likely the braids, anyone can have their hair braided. The hair she lost in the 1/2 days after the braids is the normal amount of hair she would have lost via daily shedding but because her hair was braided it had nowhere to fall or go. Anything after that is her fault.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she puts up a tiktok wondering why her hair is falling out and then every suggestion she’s like ‘nope not that’, bleeping Google it or phone your doctor or something dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she puts up a tiktok wondering why her hair is falling out and then every suggestion she’s like ‘nope not that’, bleeping Google it or phone your doctor or something dafty
She'll be the next Stephanie Burke, shocked her hairs a riot then the hair dresses discovered a lump of matted hair the size of a small child on the back of her head

• Haha
Just seen a video on fyp stacey put up of Primm with pink hair, few comments saying she'd lost weight and looked amazing which was true, turns out it's an old video from last year 🙈😂 I'd be mortified if my other half posted a video which basically highlights how much weight I'd put on in a year 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen a video on fyp stacey put up of Primm with pink hair, few comments saying she'd lost weight and looked amazing which was true, turns out it's an old video from last year 🙈😂 I'd be mortified if my other half posted a video which basically highlights how much weight I'd put on in a year 😂
I did see that when it first went up and a comment straight away like ‘omg you look amazing, you’ve lost so much weight’ and am not really a primm fan but that’s bleeping brutal 😭😭 I think lockdown done a lot of us dirty but last thing you want is for it to be highlighted and especially by your partner 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair at least Lauren’s no pretending to be on a diet…big Stacey is constantly saying she’s eating healthy, buying expensive `healthy’ foods, but she’s as fat as ever aswell. At least Lauren has great looking munches every day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To be fair at least Lauren’s no pretending to be on a diet…big Stacey is constantly saying she’s eating healthy, buying expensive `healthy’ foods, but she’s as fat as ever aswell. At least Lauren has great looking munches every day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah I know 🤣 was shocked when I seen a recent vid of her as she looked bigger than ever, but in a shopping haul the other day primms like got these for Stacey cause she likes to eat healthy 🤔😂 I need to watch, I just look at something and I put weight on, been all sizes over the years but no need to lie about being on diets when your clearly no 😭 like all the other lot with there magic mlm slimming potions been on them ages n none of them look any different but aye it's a top class product!

Reactions: 3
Oh aye but don’t dare say it’s just a pyramid scheme or your a hater!!
Like that big lanky streak of pish Gary selling that supanova, and then that carmen boasting she lost 6 pound in a week? Anyone her size would lose more than that on a normal bleeping diet man. But sorry, I forgot these products you buy off TikTok cure autoimmune disease, fatigue everything. Absolute bullshit.
And I also say this as someone who has went from a 12 to a 20 and back and forward my whole adult life. Losing weight is easy if you can be arsed. Unfortunately I love wine and takeaways 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.