WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF man. Have some self respect Lauren.
I would rather see Lauren in a picture like that than Stacey. duck me we would recover if she started posted thirst traps.
I think lauren needs to just realise she’s 10000 times better looking than Stacey and just skip having to prove that point to all of us through thirst traps.

Reactions: 2
So attractive twisting herself in that position to hide her gut that her back fat is practically eating her bra 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t like either of the two of them but I’m so confused why Stacey’s acting like she’s the better out the pair of them and she’s been trying to get rid of prim forever. Lauren was good enough for her for a good few years. She looks like Danny devito if he was fae wishaw and hung out at the job centre. Like at least Lauren isn’t being nasty to her. She might be attention seeking etc but she’s just doing her best trying to move on. We’ve all been there when we’ve been dumped and struggled, no point in kicking someone when they’re down that’s just cruel.

Reactions: 1
I don’t like either of the two of them but I’m so confused why Stacey’s acting like she’s the better out the pair of them and she’s been trying to get rid of prim forever. Lauren was good enough for her for a good few years. She looks like Danny devito if he was fae wishaw and hung out at the job centre. Like at least Lauren isn’t being nasty to her. She might be attention seeking etc but she’s just doing her best trying to move on. We’ve all been there when we’ve been dumped and struggled, no point in kicking someone when they’re down that’s just cruel.
Stacey’s not? I’m not sure what episodes you’ve been watching but that’s not the case at all. I’m actually flabbergasted at Primms behaviour and it makes me feel sorry for Stacey if that’s the tit she’s been putting up with. Stacey has only ever reacted to Lauren’s pish since they broke up.

Reactions: 12
Stacey’s not? I’m not sure what episodes you’ve been watching but that’s not the case at all. I’m actually flabbergasted at Primms behaviour and it makes me feel sorry for Stacey if that’s the tit she’s been putting up with. Stacey has only ever reacted to Lauren’s pish since they broke up.
Have you not seen Stacey’s latest post?
---
Are you watching something we’re not?
Obviously not I’m watching a lassie struggle coming to terms with a dumping. Whether you agree with her actions or not she’s a walking cry for help and that Stacey knows how to push her buttons. If Stacey was a nice person she wouldn’t be reacting but clearly she’s getting a kick out of it

Reactions: 1
If you look at comments on primms videos and then her arse pictures she's been looking for a reaction from Stacey.

Reactions: 7
Is that you Lauren 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you look at comments on primms videos and then her arse pictures she's been looking for a reaction from Stacey.
Aye of course she’s looking for her attention. You would all be lying saying you haven’t ever put something up for an exes attention. The lassie isn’t in a good place. Her mum needs to take her phone off her. What Stacey’s doing is just sheer nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TBH, we don’t know what Primm is saying in private to Stacey. Social media isn’t always reality.

Reactions: 6
Is that you Lauren 🙈
Why is it when somebody comes on here and says something that isn’t the general consensus you’re accused of being the titular creator. I just don’t agree with Stacey’s actions. Doesn’t mean I'm Lauren.

Aye of course she’s looking for her attention. You would all be lying saying you haven’t ever put something up for an exes attention. The lassie isn’t in a good place. Her mum needs to take her phone off her. What Stacey’s doing is just sheer nasty.
No you're right I've been guilty of that. Doesn't make Stacey reacting the bad one though.

Reactions: 8
No you're right I've been guilty of that. Doesn't make Stacey reacting the bad one though.
No it does because what Lauren’s doing is trying to look appealing to her ex. That’s pathetic and desperate. What Stacey is doing is using prim as the bum of a joke “saying go away ew you’re so cringe”. Like Stacey doesn’t look like a gutter creature. It honestly boils my piss when I see folk bullying exes like they weren’t good enough for them for “x” amount of years.

Reactions: 3
No it does because what Lauren’s doing is trying to look appealing to her ex. That’s pathetic and desperate. What Stacey is doing is using prim as the bum of a joke “saying go away ew you’re so cringe”. Like Stacey doesn’t look like a gutter creature. It honestly boils my piss when I see folk bullying exes like they weren’t good enough for them for “x” amount of years.
If she wants to look appealing she could maybe cut down on the take aways and stop giving folk the boak getting her fat arse oot.
She’s embarrassing herself with how desperate she’s acting. No wonder Stacey’s howling at her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.