WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it. Stacey must have been demented putting up with that child and her temper tantrums. Quoting her mental health when we she doesn’t get her own way or acts like a bleep.
Big Primm is an over grown baby. She needs to get her act together!

Reactions: 6
Stacey’s sitting home waiting on a snappy shopper arriving. It’s no as if she lives directly across the road from a Lidl, eh! Lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why the hell are authorities involved? There seems to be a lot more to this breakup than anyone knows. Stacy shared this earlier and then primm shared a post too. Someone somewhere must know what’s happening…cmon spill the goss
---

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Primm made the situation 10x worse coming on making a video roaring & greeting. The 2 of them need to stop answering questions & just delete the comments they aren’t happy with.

Reactions: 7
Primm has probably been told by the authorities to leave Stacey alone. From recent posts it seems she can't hack the fact they are finished

Reactions: 8
Primm needs to move on. I think her and Scottish Declan would make a good couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Primm made the situation 10x worse coming on making a video roaring & greeting. The 2 of them need to stop answering questions & just delete the comments they aren’t happy with.
Someone has made a page called ripprimm which is very sick so that’s maybe why the police are supposedly involved but they won’t do anything except to ignore block or delete the app.

Reactions: 4
I reckon its because Primm won't leave Stacey alone, probably harrassing her and trying to manipulate and emotionally blackmail her, wouldn't be the first time

Reactions: 5
Primm is coming across like an absolute bunny boiler. She needs to get herself off the app and sort herself out. She’s actually got me feeling sorry for Stacey having to deal with her shenanigans. She’s like a wean that’s never been told no.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Lauren reposting various videos about her not being here anymore etc. all very very manipulative and it’s just to try and control and get attention off Stacey. Stacey actually needs an order out protecting her against Lauren at this point. Remember when they fell out before and Lauren reported Stacey to police for domestic violence? Makes you wonder the lengths Lauren will go to.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lauren's made that page up herself. She's not that big a "tiktoker" to have a following like that. I think she'll have done it so Stacey will think she's got a stalker or "crazed fan" etc and want to protect her. It's all attention seeking. Waiting on her posting photos of a random girls hand holding hers or something lol

Reactions: 9
Primm is just an over grown bairn, she's so annoying another one that plays the mental health card to gloss over her crappy behaviour. I hope Stacey doesn't go back.

Reactions: 6
Not been eating well, posts pic after pic of chippies and takeaways, ooookkkkk thennnn....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.