WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she is that upset about us stating what is fact (they are morbidly obese) then do something about it 😏
And she was panicking on the phone to Cher that Primm phoned the domestic violence unit. Big Pingu should go and get her blood pressure checked, that big red face is giving me sky high cholesterol vibes.

Reactions: 4
Big Pingu is gonna be cracking open the cans of Stella the night now. Primula cheese better hide in that spare room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like someone’s pointing a gun at her behind the camera in that rebellious fashion video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope this doesn't get in the way of her world tour
---
I really hope this doesn't get in the way of her world tour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No press mails please 😂
Admin should really move her to the traditional celebs section

• Haha
She keeps goin on about how they ‘worked hard’ for that gaff, like they’ve bought it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest Instagram story is making me howl. Get up off your fat arse and get to your work. Scared to leave Stacey alone, I’m sure big Pingu will give the intruder a good punching like she did you Primm. People get attacked every day in broad daylight, houses get burgled and broken into every day. Maybe you shouldn’t have moved to Duke Street hen. Maybe should have moved upto the Mearns.

• Haha
Practically inviting the scumbags in
There is people in my estate who leave their doors unlocked with lovely big cars in the drive just asking to be stolen 😏 will never understand why in this day & age people don’t do the basic things to protect their property.

Reactions: 1
There is people in my estate who leave their doors unlocked with lovely big cars in the drive just asking to be stolen 😏 will never understand why in this day & age people don’t do the basic things to protect their property.
I know quite a few folk who do it aswell i could never my doors always dubbed - someone went in and had lunch in my someone in my families house once when they were away just to show that some WEIRDOS 💅 could/will let themselves in🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.