Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geranium

VIP Member
D6F7ABBC-286D-44B6-BEC0-A8D586890F8C.jpeg

I thought you might like to see this early photo of me indulging one of my other passions, riding! This is Trigger :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Pooh! So beautiful 💛
I'm going to shamelessly post a picture of my Monty, one of four MCs that I've had the privilege to 'own'. RIP. 😢
View attachment 569147
Oh, how stunning! They are the most incredible beings. I've always had rescues but when my old cat passed after 16 years my husband surprised me with Pooh, now we have two others as well. Just so loving and good natured. ♥

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
9806011F-CB59-433A-A79F-64A813ADAEF4.jpeg

Guess today is ‘LOVE YOUR MOUTH DAY’ girls! :love:

So...latest news on Teddy Bear age 16...

After his little escapade last week when the vet had to be called out (see other thread for details ;) ).

He then thought nothing of breaking one of his large back teeth off at the roots and yet it remained attached to the front gum. So yesterday I had to take him to hospital for an anaesthetic and a tooth extraction. Without wishing to sound too over the top; the process was harrowing for him and deeply upsetting for me. They had to sedate him in the car because he was NOT getting out of the car and he wasn’t going quietly. Anyway, I then had to chair a board meeting in my own garden and try to be professional. Lovely. I was on pins inside because anaesthesia is never good for a dog of a certain age. I am delighted to report he sailed through his op and he is back home having a well deserved rest. They took another smaller tooth out as well to be on the safe side. He seems to be completely back on form today♥. Double Phew...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I have put this up for you; it’s about a greyhound nobody wanted so he had to get a job as a moving statue to earn a crust...(He’s the dog who won the girl in Fur Babies - our Pantomime from another thread - so there was a happy ending) I wrote it to highlight the plight of racing greyhounds after their racing days are over. I thought it might resonate with you especially...

Lonely.

Can you spare a copper for a weak and lonely lad - once leanly built for racing ’til his sinewed legs got bad?
Lonely is my only name - I think it suits me well; there’s oh so many stories that a dog like me could tell
They billed me as ‘The Lonely Boy’ when I raced down the track; I won so many medals, cups and trophies and a plaque
I find I have no interest now in tuggies, sticks and balls; today I just stare down at floors or blankly up at walls
I’ve been reduced to begging if I want to earn a crust; I’ve become a moving statue - I have no choice so I must
Rely on gifts of charity from very few kind folk; I try to entertain them all and help them have a joke
If people throw a coin, they earn a miming move from me; I wish they threw more coins then I’d be moving constantly
I find that standing motionless saps straining muscle powers; yet I stand there in all weathers, every day for many hours
It’s never any fun to be a lonely dog like me, a Greyhound left with memories of happy times when he
Spared no thought for his future since he never had a care; when in his prime with lots of time he never knew despair

I wish you could have known me, you’d have seen if you'd been there; a sleek and shining testament to dogs who chase the hare
The bait would rattle past and I’d be right there on it’s tail; a thunder-ball of lightening, like a rocket I would trail
You might have won a great deal if you’d put a bet on me; in those days I was dynamite - completely fancy free
Yet now - a home to call my own is something I would cherish; I beg to buy the smallest bone; when winter comes I perish
I never show things get me down, I mock myself and joke; I hide the hell I feel so well behind a screen of smoke
Transparent and invisible - folk glance but they don’t see; I always wish them well when they defer their backs to me
Yet beneath this chaff of banter lies the razor edge of truth; I’m useless and unwanted - I have lost the bloom of youth
Who would want a dog like me who cannot earn his keep? A dog who’s deepest yearning is to have a good long sleep
I don’t have much to offer, yet each day I hope and try; it’s all that I can do sometimes to not break down and cry
I really miss the old days when the crowd would cheer and roar; and all the punters patted me when I came through the door

I hate the winter weather, I ice over and I freeze; and as a life-like statue you are not supposed to sneeze
Who’d have thought a dog like me would ever come to this? I find that warmth and comfort are the things I really miss
I wish I had a family who’d love and take good care of me; but that will never happen any hope for that is history
I now rely on providence, I have no trust in fate; I have to simply face the fact that now it’s all too late
No-one wants to pet a hound who’s scruffy old and smelly; and no-one wants to kiss my nose or rub my bony belly
No-one wants to cherish me and groom my greying fur; no-one says ‘I love you boy’ - or shows me that they care
No-one gives me meaty chunks or water in a bowl; no-one gives me tuna fish or strips of lemon sole
No-one takes me for a walk or asks me home for tea; no, it’s never any fun to be a lonely boy like me
So can you spare a copper for a weak and lonely lad? Once leanly built for racing ‘til his sinewed legs got bad
Sad and very destitute is how you find me now. No? Well I don’t blame you - let me thank you anyhow...
Gosh darn it @Oops... you’ve reduced me to a blubbering mess AGAIN! ♥

I have the verse you wrote for Fur Babies in the Woods of Sherlock singing with Ed Sheeran saved on my phone, and a framed copy of it with a photo of him (Sherlock not Ed) underneath it in my study.

It still makes me cry happy tears all these months later!

It’s coming up to his three year anniversary since he crossed the Rainbow Bridge lying peacefully on my lap, finally free of pain - sheesh, I miss our boy so much!

E73D664E-18C6-43FB-B6F4-2BAA1AEB2BB0.jpeg

@Bobby Chariot, you’ll find that our much loved Oops has quite the passion and talent for combining pets with poetry ... she’s a rare and truly beautiful human.

Edit: NO WAY! Master Midnight just randomly started blasting ‘Perfect’ in his bathroom and he hasn’t the faintest idea what I’m doing! 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
We only have the one dog, Buddy, all our previous dogs have been Greyhounds too though, fell in love with them years ago.
Our first Grey was 10 years old when we got him, he was stuck in a shelter for a good length of time, the shelter put an article in a newspaper trying to get him a home & we went and got him.
That set the ball rolling 😀
I have put this up for you; it’s about a greyhound nobody wanted so he had to get a job as a moving statue to earn a crust...(He’s the dog who won the girl in Fur Babies - our Pantomime from another thread - so there was a happy ending) I wrote it to highlight the plight of racing greyhounds after their racing days are over. I thought it might resonate with you especially...

Lonely.

Can you spare a copper for a weak and lonely lad - once leanly built for racing ’til his sinewed legs got bad?
Lonely is my only name - I think it suits me well; there’s oh so many stories that a dog like me could tell
They billed me as ‘The Lonely Boy’ when I raced down the track; I won so many medals, cups and trophies and a plaque
I find I have no interest now in tuggies, sticks and balls; today I just stare down at floors or blankly up at walls
I’ve been reduced to begging if I want to earn a crust; I’ve become a moving statue - I have no choice so I must
Rely on gifts of charity from very few kind folk; I try to entertain them all and help them have a joke
If people throw a coin, they earn a miming move from me; I wish they threw more coins then I’d be moving constantly
I find that standing motionless saps straining muscle powers; yet I stand there in all weathers, every day for many hours
It’s never any fun to be a lonely dog like me, a Greyhound left with memories of happy times when he
Spared no thought for his future since he never had a care; when in his prime with lots of time he never knew despair

I wish you could have known me, you’d have seen if you'd been there; a sleek and shining testament to dogs who chase the hare
The bait would rattle past and I’d be right there on it’s tail; a thunder-ball of lightening, like a rocket I would trail
You might have won a great deal if you’d put a bet on me; in those days I was dynamite - completely fancy free
Yet now - a home to call my own is something I would cherish; I beg to buy the smallest bone; when winter comes I perish
I never show things get me down, I mock myself and joke; I hide the hell I feel so well behind a screen of smoke
Transparent and invisible - folk glance but they don’t see; I always wish them well when they defer their backs to me
Yet beneath this chaff of banter lies the razor edge of truth; I’m useless and unwanted - I have lost the bloom of youth
Who would want a dog like me who cannot earn his keep? A dog who’s deepest yearning is to have a good long sleep
I don’t have much to offer, yet each day I hope and try; it’s all that I can do sometimes to not break down and cry
I really miss the old days when the crowd would cheer and roar; and all the punters patted me when I came through the door

I hate the winter weather, I ice over and I freeze; and as a life-like statue you are not supposed to sneeze
Who’d have thought a dog like me would ever come to this? I find that warmth and comfort are the things I really miss
I wish I had a family who’d love and take good care of me; but that will never happen any hope for that is history
I now rely on providence, I have no trust in fate; I have to simply face the fact that now it’s all too late
No-one wants to pet a hound who’s scruffy old and smelly; and no-one wants to kiss my nose or rub my bony belly
No-one wants to cherish me and groom my greying fur; no-one says ‘I love you boy’ - or shows me that they care
No-one gives me meaty chunks or water in a bowl; no-one gives me tuna fish or strips of lemon sole
No-one takes me for a walk or asks me home for tea; no, it’s never any fun to be a lonely boy like me
So can you spare a copper for a weak and lonely lad? Once leanly built for racing ‘til his sinewed legs got bad
Sad and very destitute is how you find me now. No? Well I don’t blame you - let me thank you anyhow...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
As the evening draws in and shawls are worn around cool shoulders we can all look back on a day well spent. We have laughed, cried, gossiped, discussed, danced and giggled. Did I mentioned we sang? The kind of singing where you know all the words and rock from side to side in perfect unison and that was after the LSO left at 8pm. Another journey we have been on together and celebrated . Naturally we got slightly tipsy, slightly whimsical and slightly silly. Together. Who knew that all of us would be happy to accidentally fall into a tree pit in order to be rescued by a handsome man? Who knew gin could taste quite so medicinal and be so good for us? Who knew dogs actually do practise telepathy? And who knew Mrs Bonnet-Bennet would leave here to go back across the sea to Ireland with 16 freshly cut irises in her bonnet? Who? Tell me that...👒 I’m off to water our commemorative tree - thanks to Miss Canthus.

BTW - Dandy Tandy has just left in her squirrel-drawn golden chariot and my neighbours didn’t bat an eye...:rolleyes:

Edit = Typo alert!!! The eagle-eyed amongst you will have realised I wrote in post 260 that Jamie had laid out the ‘scummiest’ supper banquet for us. It should of course have said scrummiest!!! Aggghhhh. I wrote scrummiest but it auto corrected and I didn’t notice...😔
What a perfect birthday! Thank you for hosting such a wonderful event in your beautiful home. A dream venue - literally, a home of dreams. I’m so glad I suggested your home and not mine as our beloved group would be fighting over the deckchairs or lack thereof. We don’t want squabbles at a party. I don’t think I would have had enough crockery let alone doggy bowls for our lovely pets.

Seeing our lovely group together, for the very first time, since you and Dandy started this thread - well, it was amazing. You were all exactly as I pictured you. The glorious music, the sunshine, the terrace, oh - no wonder the atmosphere was so relaxed and the singing so harmonious between us. All in all, I think we behaved quite well, considering we didn’t all stick to the elderflower cordial. Miss Canthus sure does take out a few pin curls when on the Edinburgh gin - but, luckily, we didn’t have a repeat of the boathouse incident - my nerves couldn’t handle it! Yes, even Miss Namima behaved herself and left Archer to the GOH and so she should. Let’s just say, bonnet wearers hold a higher rank. Hmmmm.

Jamie did a great job - he’s a cheeky chappy but such a pro - what a delicious spread. Food from all around the world for our treasured international community we are blessed to have. Me and Gem took the last Ferry back to Dun Laoghaire and then the DART home. We smiled throughout the whole journey. She loved meeting all the fur babies and reuniting with special friends and their rendition of Love in the Time of Covid was amazing, wasn’t it? And they remembered all the words! Accompanied by the LSO - it was glorious... Our singing was pretty impressive too. When I reached for the high note when singing The Way We Were, I was glad you all held down your glasses, mind you.

Well, home now, and putting my 16 freshly cut irises in a vase and thinking of you all. Thank you for hosting such a lovely party, Oops, I treasure you as a friend. Sending lots of love and hugs across the sea to you and Teddy Bear. Hope you both are enjoying a restful bank holiday in the sunshine (ours is next Monday) and relaxing after all of your hard work preparing, planning and hosting. All much appreciated! ❤❤❤ I will be sending you flowers in my next post - I just need to get them from the garden and pot them for you - won’t be a mo....

1FEB936B-657B-455B-986E-721A4676AB84.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Feel free to share pictures of your beautiful fur babies. Also grab a nice cup to tea to enjoy some poetry as well.
Thank you SOOOO much @DandyTandy 🤩 .

Vignettes and Pets is a new thread where you can post your fave photos of Interiors. It would be great to see the kind of interiors we all like and fun to discuss them. My passion for interiors started on my birthday (the day I was born) :rolleyes:

It is also a thread where you can let us all enjoy your lovely pets by posting your fave photos of them. There may be a few daft poems from me about them and hopefully others may enjoy doing this too. 🐶🐕🐴🐎🐈🐱

It is also not beyond the realms of possibility that some of us might want to discuss shoes and bags and post photos of them - I’m sure no-one would complain - Ever...;)

This idea was born on the Feng Shui thread and it seems to have snowballed just a tiny bit at the moment but who knows - maybe we’ll end up with a big FUN AVALANCHE - Here’s hoping 💛🤞

Do enjoy!

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

🎁 Mrs Bonnet-Bennet 🎁

A vision of herbaceousness has landed in her bonnet
We know today’s her Birthday - so I’ve written her this sonnet
Her heart beguiles the Emerald Isles - I wish that she lived nearer
Across the sea she‘ll know this message couldn’t be much clearer
She’s been special to so many - daughter, mother, sister, wife
Yet in this lovely woman I have found a friend - for life
Supportive, funny, gentle - like a good friend ought to be
She’s silly, daft and mental - so she means the world to me
The journeys we have taken in the last year on our pages
Have formed a bond like solid rock - I’d bet a whole year’s wages
That we’ll be here in our dotage when the world has passed us by
Still eulogising dogs and all the things that make us cry
Happy Birthday Mrs Bennet! May you have a million more
You don‘t need me to tell you - you’re the one we all adore...

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

• Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I just want to say hello and welcome to everyone! I am LOVING all the fur babies and the poems! :love: this is a DREAMMM thread.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
He sounds lovely, that's a Canadian breed? All our hounds have came from rescue.
I wish more folks would take a chance on rescues.
Yes - Nova Scotia I think. I wish more people would consider rescues too. I have always rescued older dogs because people tend to overlook them. My little fellah (photo further up thread) is the light of my life. I don’t think I could have done this last year or so without him tbh.
How many dogs do you have? I had another look at Buddy this morning - he’s lovely. I wrote one of my poems about an ex racing hound - just to highlight the problems they have when their racing career is over. I might put it up for you. Last Christmas on another thread we had a Pantomime featuring all our cats and dogs and horses, rabbits and hamsters...in song and verse. It was called Fur Babies in the Woods. It was a bit of fun. The Greyhound got the girl! (Ma Pastry).

Pooh! So beautiful 💛
I'm going to shamelessly post a picture of my Monty, one of four MCs that I've had the privilege to 'own'. RIP. 😢
View attachment 569147
🌈Oh Monty!! Thank you @Miscanthus. I really hoped you would! (Obviously) I thought you would like Pooh 😄 . I don’t suppose you could put Chilli back up could you? 💛

I’ve got to say that this is one of the most hauntingly beautiful photos. He’s just heart-meltingly lovely. There is something about a dog in repose that feels really moving. 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Oops...

VIP Member
I absolutely adore this. Even more special as my beloved Grandad's name was William, and I had an angora goat named Tilly (who was an absolute treasure!)

One thing that I was thinking while reading this piece, and the MS Merwin from @Geranium , is how much I appreciate the rhythm! (That might sound weird). To provide some context, I'm a musician.

I might actually become cultured, hanging out with you people! (Then I might re-read the Boochani, and 'get' all of the nuances that went over my head!!) 🤗
I love writing poetry (especially about dogs and cats). I try to write at least one poem every day; it’s a habit I got into when Covid struck and I was incarcerated. My goal this year is to try and find a publisher who likes poetry about Fur Babies. I’ve written all my life and never done anything with it. It all ends up in a drawer...I have written a musical about Jane Austen, another about Dogs and another one last Christmas with 104 pets of a forum I used to belong to. That was part musical part poetry/story. If I didn’t have to work I would happily write all day...It’s so lovely to just float off and let it pour down my arm. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Miss Canthus and I have just had a little emergency meeting behind the Tardis. Miss Midnight is keeping watch over our flock and has once again reluctantly had to report... Namima. I will say that again. Our Namima has been officially reported! We are all absolutely agreed that this is entirely out of character BUT we have no other choice but to accompany her to the naughty step in the cellar. Naturally, we are far to discreet to say why in case we injure anyone’s delicate sensitivities. Jamie is cooking up a storm and...

Huge kerfuffle...Namima breaks free and makes straight for Mr Archer Karcher Darcy - AGAIN! The dogs step in and sing their song in order to distract everyone...

Happy Birthday to you
Teddy, Casper and Roo
Little Gem all sing sweetly
As there’s such a to-do...

Miss Midnight gets the phone call we have all been waiting for. She is at the top of the road in her chauffeur-driven limo and she’ll be here in minutes...

Miss Canthus - PLEASE PUT HIM DOWN NAMIMA!

to be continued...

• Haha
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Birthday Girl in a Bonnet

Tomorrow’s my birthday
Sunday, May 30
Let’s head to @Oops place
and have us a party.
I’d host it myself
but my busicuits aren’t the best
Neither Fortnum or Mason
Not up to the occasion.
We’ll bring candles and cake
my daughter can bake
We’ll sit in the garden
and chat til it’s darkened
Of life and love
and poetry and song
Struggles and triumphs
and rights over wrong
We’ll share @Miscanthus’ Edinburgh Gin
So we’re lively within
We’ll bring our pets for Teddy Bear
Cos the Vets gave him a scare
We’ll enjoy High Tea
with scones, cake and a large G & T
Give a shout out to eachother
Cos we support one another
These refugees will unite
For an afternoon of delight
@Oops - our glorious host
We will appreciate the most
To you all, I raise a glass of Moët
From the Birthday Girl in a Bonnet! x

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
The LSO strike up with ‘The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba’ by Handel as Mrs Bonnet-Bennet our beautiful Birthday girl steps out of her limo into the glorious sunshine. MAKD passes all of us our glasses of champagne and we toast her arrival in a state of sheer happiness and delight. She is shown to her seat at the head of the table. We all admire her beautifully perky herbaceous bonnet. It is truly a sight of wonder. Jamie (who borrowed Miss Canthus’s starched pinny) begins to wheel in the birthday lunch...

to be continued...

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
I’m not peeking - honestly, I’m not, because I’m on the ferry. Can I just say how sumptuously sumptuous is this glorious party setting. Ok, I’ll say no more - tie my hair and go back up on deck. X
Just in case you are concerned dearest one - this is where we are going to sit @Rubythefirebat if she carries on ‘monopolising’ Mr Archer Karcher Darcy...
3174844B-1668-4BBF-84EB-EF2F590BC3D4.jpeg

Well well well!!! This is stunning Miss Oops! (Not that I'm at all surprised). Not one to toot 📯my own trumpet 🎺, but it has to be said that @toomuchstuff and I did a mighty fine job of setting a splendiferous table! I brought my ruler over from the colonies especially. I am certainly enough of a royalist to know that this is how it is done in the Mother Land. 👑 (Although...not easy to remember my 'left's' and 'right's' when exhausted from the travel, and the jet-lag - however, it was a joy to pull out all of the stops to celebrate the one, the only, shamrock gifter, the beautiful and much adored Mrs Bonnet Bennet. (A side note - how wonderful to meet the lovely Mr Archer Karcher Darcy! Has the guest of honor been picked up off the floor yet? I do hope that her structured handbag wasn't hurt when she toppled, or the bonnet!! Oh my! The bonnet must remain perky!)

The wine choices are stunning, it has to be said - but I would feel rather poorly if I did not contribute to this delightful occasion with something that I made myself. I managed to pop into my time machine and zoom back to spring, where I had selected some elderflower from my farm, and made some elderflower cordial. I do hope you don't mind my simple offering of gratitude.
View attachment 596220
View attachment 596227
Master Teddy Bear, Gem, Roo and Casper and look so wonderful in their finery... Master TB obviously knew this was a day of such significance in order to allow you near him with a brush. Memories of the *v-t* have obviously floated away....and the lion has gone... (He knows he need not protect you this day, as Mr ACD is here!

💓💙
Oh! How beautiful does that look? I am not a big drinker but one of the drinks I love above all others is Elderflower Cordial. Honestly - if it goes missing I openly admit - here and now - that I will be the culprit who ‘appropriated’ it for personal use ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Yes, the rest of us normal folk just flounce around in wedding dresses every day. We wear them until the hems get dirty or we drag the cuffs through our soup. When that happens, we delicately tippy-toe our Chooshoes to Penny Farthing (our go-to couturier famously providing Frocks for Flouncers) and order ourselves another few bespoke wedding frocks. I don‘t know about everyone else, but I actually do hand wash all my veils. I have seven of them and am taking dancing lessons as we speak…
Ahem - I couldn’t help noticing that you’ve not mentioned a tiara anywhere in your post, @Oops...!

You are most welcome to borrow this one of mine (that I had to steal back from Master Midnight while he was sleeping) should you wish to, I think it would definitely elevate your entire bridal lewk . 😉

74BCF35C-0EBE-4687-A88A-B922CB9B1D2F.jpeg

Personally, I wear a tiara every single day without exception … and I’ve discovered that they really come in handy for holding my heartless waves in place when I go to bed at four o’clock in the afternoon, y’know due to the exhaustion of flouncing about the house in my wedding dress ensuring I get optimal cost per wear!

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
I was up early this morning. The uninitiated observer might have been surprised to see Mr Archer Karcher Darcy standing on guard outside at my electric gates. I wasn’t. I simply checked that he was there; prepared to fight to the death to keep any marauding throngs out and to let the VIP guests in. Today it’s THE PARTY! She’s chugging across the Irish Sea as I write and Miss Midnight, Miss Canthus and Miss Geranium and I have been tying burlap ribbons round the old mulberry tree for quite some time. The table has been set by @toomuchstuff and @fedup90210 . Naturally, we booked Jamie Oliver to cook and the London Symphony Orchestra will perform at the top of the garden this evening whilst us girls sit outside on the white terrace and get a little tipsy as we become more and more whimsical and hilariously funny. We do like a good bit of whimsy don’t we? It reminds us so well of our dear friend - our guest of honour - the one and only Mrs Bonnet-Bennet..! You find me at this very moment in my wine cellar choosing some fine wines for the proceedings. Teddy Bear stands at the top of the cellar steps. Today he has allowed me to groom him (he hates being groomed) but he is anxious to look his best when he greets Gem, Roo and Casper. @Hi there has given Casper a lovely bath this morning and he is presently swaddled in his towel whilst his mama puts her glad rags on.
We have placed the much-loved Tardis out of sight behind the summer house. Well - I say summer house but actually it’s a shed I had painted ’Elderflower Mist’. Our Darling Miss Midnight so kindly collected Namima and @happyforest and @toomuchstuff and @fedup90210 and everyone is dashing round like headless chickens (welcome to my world) in order that everything is perfect for the Grand Arrival. We all are working with happy hearts and cheerful banter and are very excited indeed. @Sofie has closed the door to her kitchen and made haste to be here and should be arriving any time soon...@DandyTandy has harnessed her squirrels and is arriving in Trunchy’s gilded coach. She plans to stop off on the way to give @Hi there and Casper a lift. It’s all coming together beautifully! Must go @Rubythefirebat has just started chatting to Archer..!

To be continued...
E0844748-1518-4941-8F60-FD7E2144BB40.jpeg

Table set - tick...

56F1B285-4BB3-4B97-88ED-9EB3357C1E06.jpeg

Wine chosen - tick...

7BE2083A-E168-4667-B672-9FA70C91A650.jpeg

Teddy groomed - tick...

36EB6AC6-3DBD-4C9F-A13C-B911C7D1F02B.jpeg

Terrace ready for tonight - tick...

Last edited:
  • Heart