Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Thank you 🥰
Trying to iron with left hand 😅. If I sit down I nod off.
I have fracture clinic Weds so will know more. Both bones are b roken but there's fragment that might need surgery.
It’s important to take the meds even if they make you feel sick/sleepy. I had two surgeries but initially they took an xray, found nothing wrong, and sent me home. The radiographer was really nasty and impatient with me because she couldn’t get a proper image as I was unable to place my hand flat.

I went home and spent the next seven weeks with a hand swollen, clicking and popping before I demanded an MRI. Couldn’t drive which was the worst. Next thing you know, the hand surgeon is telling me emergency surgery is needed - everything was wrong - dislocation, fracture, floating bone particles and cysts. Two surgeries later, they told me I would have permanent arthritis. I was fuming I damaged it last week - but the right hand - I really feel for you. Think positively - you really need to get it sorted. I was absolutely thrilled with how the surgeries went. My surgeons were phenomenal and really nice. Will you get the result on Wednesday or have to wait?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Geranium

VIP Member
Oooo yes. When I posted I completely forgot about Teddy (I do remember his name since there is an inate intelligence in him that they cannot edit out!). I sense he may hold his horses with the new girl but that they may become a ‘thing’ after the show. I sense he may not want the backlash of entering with a newbie when the time comes. He stands more chance of getting to the final if he stays single and is clever enough to have sussed that out. The footballer on the other hand will see it as yet another notch on his imaginary “I’m the most popular bloke‘ belt, to walk in with whoever will have him and then spout on about how he was given another test he had to pass and that he’s really learning so much about himself in there (on his free holiday). This is a manchild to stand up and avoid...Singularly unattractive in every way possible. Teddy on the other hand is the only attractive contributor (Both in looks, presence and personality).

Teddy Bear sends a massive hug right back to his beloved:love:

I agree! Excellent choice. Their leather is really fine grade too. Don’t forget to check out Strathberry - some of theirs are beautiful and such a good price by comparison. 💛
Off to check out Strathbury bags now!

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
I laughed when our Coco said 'it was in the last vlog', knowing that thing didn't want to watch all the way through. Love Coco's humour! She is so succinct! 😍

You are too kind hearted to be mean to anybody. Thank you for your love and concern 🥰
I love her succinctness too. Just a sentence and you get the point. 😂

I am glad in a way that today is over for you Captain. At least you know what’s what, whereas you didn’t up until today. You really did do a good job! I can only imagine what level of pain you must be in with two severe breaks. You will feel a huge flood of relief when the op is over with. Just don’t do any more ladder work. I imagine you had been tying something up…I am forever up ladders with my grapevines and climbing roses at the moment - but I am trying to be Uber careful…I would be absolutely flattened if I lost the use of my writing hand as it’s the only thing that has kept me sane over the last two and a half years. I mean no one can do without hands can they but you know what I mean. I know it will be no different for you. It’s on my mind that this may affect your design work though. How do you think that will pan out now? It’s all a bit much isn’t it?

I think darling Havisham will help you a lot because she has had a similar thing and come out the other side - although I know she doesn’t have a plate. She’s the best anyway.

I am worried about Trunchy, I am worried about Muffin and the effect this will have on HE2 and I am worried about and really missing our darling Soul Sister in Melbourne. I know she‘s around on the other site and that’s a comfort but I can tell she’s not ready to tell us what it is yet. I get teary when I think of her and just seeing her clicking on posts cheers me up a bit. We have to work on shifting this energy so we can go back to normal ASAP. Margo has been through it too as well as Blue Orchid and our dearest Namima. We have each other, so that’s a very important thing to remember at all times.

I will finish on a rubbish joke…

Have you seen what the new simplified tax forms say?

What did you earn this year?
What were your expenses?
How much have you left?
Send it in…

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I love new borns too! I have 2 granddaughters and thinking of them as new borns makes my legs buckle…I was surgically attached to my first one. I moved into the London hospital and only handed her back for over-supervised feeding purposes…Brings tears to my eyes remembering…

Doooo come over though because I have 457 heeeeeuuuggge photograph albums we could go through together! You won’t be bored at all I promise 😬😬😵💫
Oh, I’ll bring my albums too! ❤❤ I’d love to see your photos! What an amazing grandmother you were - moving into the hospital. Treasured times, for sure.

Everyone said I was in self-imposed exile because I couldn’t be separated from my babies - hubby worked abroad all week and they were my every moment. Now, I get to be an aunt and I know we’re not supposed to have favourites but there’s a particular six year old - turning seven on Saturday - that has stolen my heart. I got him a Lego Ninjago yesterday for his birthday. I can’t wait to see his face! He is the sweetest, kindest treasure. His little brother is very bossy. His elder sister is at that stage where she thinks she knows everything. She’s eleven. My sister had the conversation re sex, babies, etc recently with her and I said ‘how did it go?’ and she said ‘really well, actually, but then she asked me - did you ever have to do that?’ 😂😂😂 Alrighty, she might have to just buy a book.

• Heart

fedup90210

Hope everyone is well. Missing you lot! Xx
Hi there @Hi there !! **waves from waaaaaayyyyy over the ocean and far away** Same! Hopefully normal programming will return in a few days!

Are you well? Hope that handsome Casper is looking after you. 🤗

I'm fed up (literally - no surprises there!) due to having all sorts of glitchy issues with Tattle - is anyone else experiencing that? I would use Safari instead of Chrome, but silly me has forgotten her login details! 😂:rolleyes:

Et voila...it did it again...
1623159333521.png

Although, each and every time it happens I wonder how @Oops... s' tender process is going! (Awwwww....doesn't that sound so sweet?!) 🤭

• Heart