Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
You are not being blunt, I agree with you that it is a massive threat to the whole world if the NATO were to interfere with military action.

But isn't it astonishing that it came to this?
The whole world is scared of a crazy dictator.

We sit tight because he threatened us - effectively this is blackmail. We are scared of what he might do to us if we stop his crimes.

And I find this concerning also as there is China and South Korea and I don't trust their dictators either.

He said "There will be no winners" etc and allegedly sent a family to a luxury bunker.

This fits my definition of an absolute lunatic.
its crazy to me makes me so sad how we cant do anything it sucks

nukes wish they never been invented

I've no doubt they're watching carefully what he's doing and if they feel it's needed they will go in.
now hes made that thread will be on high aleart weather they say it or not

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
They seemed to be hinting that tonight they'd be targeting Kiev via bombing then rolling the convoy in. But it all does seem quite stalled at the moment, hopefully enough time for the Ukrainians to ambush it to slow it down further
Bombing once they have control of the airspace?

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I follow her. If she's raising money for her country then that's good for her. I don't think we can tell people how to handle this. She wouldn't be profiting off it? She already had a large following before this.
Ah ok yh thats what i was saying aslong as money is not being made from it and being fully donated thats different i suppose anything lets in these times i guess

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
To the person who posted about Carole Cadwalladr toward the end of the previous thread. Thank you. As someone who lives i near Salisbury, thank you. We were overseas when the Skripal incident happened. But are back now. And 4 years later we are still not allowed to litter pick in our village in case we pick up contaminated litter. All this "it wouldn't happen here....." stuff is frustrating. It has happened here and it is happening here.

I have friends here who still flinch when they open a door because they remember the days after the poisoning and how worried people were. Imagine 4 years later I am at the park and cannot pick that crisp packet up and put it into the bin because we are still told not to touch any litter because of the risk of contamination.

The public inquiry into Dawn's death has been delayed again. On Friday it will be 4 years since the incident. NIck Bailey the police officer who was poisoned will never again lead a normal life. Imagine being in your 'safe' home town, leading a normal life and being poisoned by a Russian nerve agent.

But it has happened here. And it is happening. We need to stop thinking the way we are.
What happens to litter in your town? I’ve never heard of this

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
out of curosity does anyone know if we had clarification about liz’s comments in regards to people going out there to fight?

Mark81

VIP Member
Do you not remember 'When the wind blows?' I watched this at primary school. There was quite alot on nuclear threats in the early 80s.

If anyone does YouTube this, please be warned that it's a tough watch and I'm not easily triggered...but this remained with me.
I don't remember watching it no