Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
She lives in a 3 bed room house, why not use the 3rd bedroom for toys.

If she says , I have no storage once more ................ We get it Julie, you want Woodies to send you storage for the bikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lucydowl

VIP Member
If she is in direct contact with 50 kids the creche needs to be reported.

Also, if her " Chef" Skills are similar to her daughters the poor kids are probably on nuggets and chips every day

Birthday party she was trying to keep on the down low???

I wouldn't be surprised also if the tip was real and she's playing it down because she was on the phone driving.
She cant keep off it at all, and has no regard for others in general so why would she have regard for the laws of the road
I’m doubting if crash ever happened. First off “the car slammed into drivers side” (her words). That means her door wouldn’t open and she’d be injured. Yet she seemed more concerned about the make up etc than any crash. Just not adding up. Story is full of inconsistencies just like the benefit entitlement, homelessness etc etc.

Reactions: 20

Ma2boys

Why on earth would she feel the need to post pictures of the twins in their underwear? She has stooped to a new low for content. Thats just not ok.

Suzyloo

I'm sorry, but that's a child protection issue, showing your children's backsides in their underwear to thousands of people holy fucking Jesus christ!!! I actually can't believe my eyes.
I would barley undress my own son in front of family members now that he is out of the nappy stage as it's his right to privacy and dignity. I'm actually in complete shock

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Lads I'm starting to wonder are the girls in Sweetness really secret trolls, first they gave julie that haircut that makes her jawline look huge and now they've given sms that semi permanent lip in in the worst colour ever!!
There has to be some reason for what they're doing to these ladies🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Courjj04

She’ll have to choose between instascam and her family, she knows there’s a good chance she’ll be reported if people see her mixing and she’s not clever enough to be able to hide it because when she comes on she blurts out everythig.. I’m very interested to see what way her stories are the next few weeks 😆
I know her address il report her.... Julie if ur reading this I know exactly where u are when you go in entrance of estate go straight on to the big green and I tell u now local garda Damien will get a call!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Anynews.

VIP Member
It's awful when a parent abandons their children.
Best thing she could of done once she has a man in her life it’s all great her kids are forgotten!! He is safe clean & well looked after he’s going to college and in his second year! His dad and I work for him to have a great life.. unfortunately we weren’t blessed with kids but hey they were sent to me for a reason. 😊

• Heart

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Still telling Erin to rob money off poor Seán and the amount he does for her, she treats him like dirt. He’s a bigger clown for putting up with her, although to be fair I think he’s a few ham sandwiches short of a picnic
And her finding it hilarious that Erin was putting her hand in his pocket to get money, she is just a vile creature........if I caught my kids doing that I'd be mortified and so cross with them, then again my kids are brought up properly and taught to have manners 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Snazzy

VIP Member
Running down the park in Ballincollig - go back to Carrigaline love ... that skate park is for over 10 year olds ... so the teenagers can enjoy skating & doing their tricks on scooters etc - I've been there & have seen their frustration at toddlers .. there's a sign on the gate

And if she got off her phone & concentrate on her kids - such an idiot - she's a ham roll short of a picnic 😊

• Haha

Tell me more

I definitely reckon that was some way discounted the way she is talking and tagging them???
I think so too, I emailed the hotel today to let them know that there are three households blatantly breaking government guidelines in one of their holiday homes and posting it all over social media for the world to see! The rest of us stick to the advised guidelines and over and over again the Haynes family continue to break guidelines and put others at risk.

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Best thing she could of done once she has a man in her life it’s all great her kids are forgotten!! He is safe clean & well looked after he’s going to college and in his second year! His dad and I work for him to have a great life.. unfortunately we weren’t blessed with kids but hey they were sent to me for a reason. 😊
You don't have to have given birth to be a mammy 💓💓 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

sugs10

Still telling Erin to rob money off poor Seán and the amount he does for her, she treats him like dirt. He’s a bigger clown for putting up with her, although to be fair I think he’s a few ham sandwiches short of a picnic

• Haha
  • Angry

Gillygilly

Posted under the grid picture asking if her mother really was exposed to 50 kids, the creche should be shut down.. Blocked in seconds.. Literally seconds.

• Wow
  • Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So Julie is gutted that Erins dancing is cancelled? Doesn't the simpleton realise that back when she was bored of social distancing and her actions since have contributed to the huge surge in cases here in Cork 😠😠😠

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Thread #7 about Julie Haynes a.k.a Twinsandme
Well done to idontevengohere for the title with most likes, I had to tweak the title a bit to make it fit

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tell me more

Did you get a response from hotel ?
No and I sent that email early today. I’m disgusted, Julie isn’t even hiding the fact that they’re breaking guidelines. She said today her dad hasn’t been well the last couple of weeks, so what do they do?? That’s right, bring him down an hour down the road to mix with other households so that they can pass on god knows what to him and he can subsequently go to his treatment and pass those germs onto other patients 😡

• Sad

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I doubt very much she rang a Td at that time last night. She’s a clown and so is her mother. Who needs that many nights away? Stay at home Julie and parent your own children🙄🙄 we all know these nights away aren’t for the twins benefit😡 IG needs a proper call out page to call out all these selfish fuckers
I would say some of the followers are there for a nose and the rest are like minded people.

A night away = a night drinking in peace where they are not breaking any rules because they can stay in a local hotel with all the benefits.
The cousin and the van gang will be there too
Make up, hair and spray tan will all be done in honour of the night away...watch 👀👀👀

• Angry

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She’s so full of shite!! She rang a TD?? That’s like me telling my 4 year old I rang Santa 🎅 to tell him about her and she’d believe me!’ Come on Julie we aren’t a bunch of donkeys like yourself 😂😂

• Haha