TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg some of the answers!! It’s like a race to the bottom 🤣
Between the answers and Julie’s responses 🤔🤔 some very questionable parenting going on. She’s only going to be left with a certain type of viewer and she will be queen of the bad mams 🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Parenting with Julie 101, ignore your kids, eyeroll when they look for your attention, feed them shite, don't bother teaching any form of discipline, use them for the gram and made up content. Am I missing anything??

Dont kno how to reply to a comment, but I can confirm the ex is definitely in Oz & is certainly living his best life. And if they are together then she should get rid of him, different woman every time he's out 👀👀

Dont kno how to reply to a comment, but I can confirm the ex is definitely in Oz & is certainly living his best life. And if they are together then she should get rid of him, different woman every time he's out 👀👀
He should be living in the same country as his children regardless of what he thinks of julie.

Reactions: 17
I dont consider myself a perfect mom far from it really but I put my children's safety and wellbeing before mine every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually going following her she's not good for anyone's nerves watching her. She's gone so annoying and stupid sounding..its like she's playing up to be relatable as a mum. It's boring.

Actually going following her she's not good for anyone's nerves watching her. She's gone so annoying and stupid sounding..its like she's playing up to be relatable as a mum. It's boring.
Unfollowing 🤣🤣 she's rubbing off on me 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should be living in the same country as his children regardless of what he thinks of julie.
My stepsons Mother lives 13 km away couldn’t give a rats ass about him!! Doesn’t matter where they live if you ask me!

Reactions: 7
How is eyebrows nails and your Ronnie classed as things you really need done in a pandemic when we should be restricting our movements

Reactions: 14
Parenting with Julie 101, ignore your kids, eyeroll when they look for your attention, feed them shite, don't bother teaching any form of discipline, use them for the gram and made up content. Am I missing anything??
Yep, dump them in creche for 7/8 hours a day cos you cant be bothered with minding them yourself🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Eyebrows are worst than ever!
I'm surprised that a trained professional actually gave her those brows.

I thought it was some botched job she had done herself or something. Assumed when she went to sweetness they would fix them for her, but no, still the same Spock shape 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised that a trained professional actually gave her those brows.

I thought it was some botched job she had done herself or something. Assumed when she went to sweetness they would fix them for her, but no, still the same Spock shape 😲
They are so misshapen though there isn't much you could do with them really

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No Jules not livid (or perfect either) just shocked at some answers!! Feel sorry for some kids 😩

Reactions: 6
It's awful when a parent abandons their children.
Best thing she could of done once she has a man in her life it’s all great her kids are forgotten!! He is safe clean & well looked after he’s going to college and in his second year! His dad and I work for him to have a great life.. unfortunately we weren’t blessed with kids but hey they were sent to me for a reason. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Best thing she could of done once she has a man in her life it’s all great her kids are forgotten!! He is safe clean & well looked after he’s going to college and in his second year! His dad and I work for him to have a great life.. unfortunately we weren’t blessed with kids but hey they were sent to me for a reason. 😊
You don't have to have given birth to be a mammy 💓💓 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.