TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im agreeing. If your car was in a tip you would hardly be driving it the next day if it needed to be assessed.
Also, if a car seat is in a crash you need to replace them
Yes yes yes! If your car is in a crash the car seats need to be changed.... she won't do that tho it would cost too much, can afford a few weekends away tho

Anyone else notice superstyle slimming whatever she calls herself, the "blogger" drink driver from Fermoy used to be besties with Jules and then they "fell out" post recommending to follow julies instagram?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My husband was in a crash 6 months ago someone went into the drivers and front side of the car and kept driving he couldnt get his door open to go out after them he had to get out the passenger side the car was in bits, she also said last night her car was pushed over the road so there would be a good bit of damage and I'm sure if it happened we would have been shown the damage all lies again. And I'm sure she was drunk last night obviously had a party for her birthday

Reactions: 9
She said her birthday was on national credit union day and that was yesterday, christ the lies. Stay classy Julie

Reactions: 5
Jules turn off your subtitles for deaf and hard of hearing or else ease off on the vino you numpty🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's gone so hard faced looking, thevsalons and botox lady are making a fool out of her. She has to have a filter on constantly because of how harsh everything looks
Definitely. If only she knew how scummy she sounds and looks. Pity her and cringing every day at her stories.

Reactions: 6
Posted under the grid picture asking if her mother really was exposed to 50 kids, the creche should be shut down.. Blocked in seconds.. Literally seconds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And now she has Erin Rose saying F**k it in to the phone....classy !!
And totally set up. Imagine teaching your 3 year old to say that just for likes and attention. They are little puppets to her, very sad!

Reactions: 14
All the skangers thinking it’s funny. Poor child hasn’t a hope. Jules think on to a few years time when your kids are screaming and cursing at you!

Reactions: 6
My daughter done this when she was 3 ish years ago, she thought it was hilarious and I'll admit for a few days I found myself laughing at it but trying to hide it. Then we copped on and explained they are bad words etc, her and her brother wouldn't curse now if u paid them they know how bad it sounds. Although I'm expecting it to change as they are well into their teens now. It's so awful to see a child curse and a mother be proud and sharing it. It's not funny Julie it's actually shameful

Reactions: 11
My daughter done this when she was 3 ish years ago, she thought it was hilarious and I'll admit for a few days I found myself laughing at it but trying to hide it. Then we copped on and explained they are bad words etc, her and her brother wouldn't curse now if u paid them they know how bad it sounds. Although I'm expecting it to change as they are well into their teens now. It's so awful to see a child curse and a mother be proud and sharing it. It's not funny Julie it's actually shameful
It’s one thing to be amused privately but to me it’s different to share it with thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.