TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an awful liar her ex is following her “private account” and she’s following him so she’s in contact with him, the way she makes out you would swear he just fucked off and never contacted her or the twins again
I did say that earlier

Reactions: 3
That’s what all the make up : tan and hair is for. The ex watching. She can pretend its not as much as she likes but we’ve all made sure an ex sees us looking our best (disclaimer - I certainly don’t think Julie looks her best 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what all the make up : tan and hair is for. The ex watching. She can pretend its not as much as she likes but we’ve all made sure an ex sees us looking our best (disclaimer - I certainly don’t think Julie looks her best 😂)
Glad you added the little disclaimer, i was getting worried about you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole picture of getting out without the kids is very annoying. She should be grateful to have kids so many can't

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The picnic bench in the sitting room 😂😂 sand all over the place 🤢🤢 I doubt she’ll Hoover it everyday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Pissing my left laughing at her hash tag
#diyonabudget

Julie DIY stands for do it yourself
Not get the cheapest worker you can find online and pay buttons
And on a budget please 😂😂😂😂😂
Was just comin here to say that 😂😂 Ya diy on a budget when your a tight bastard and dont pay the poor guy enough!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had some wall paper there and asked the handy man to throw it on for me And god love him he did..... No you asked him last week And he went and got the wall paper paste for you???

Reactions: 21
Well, some one on here called it! The grey brick wallpaper, spot on!!!! 👏 had to be grey of course, cos a sheep like Julie, has to copy what all the other idiots are doing....grey, grey, greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole picture of getting out without the kids is very annoying. She should be grateful to have kids so many can't
I agree😢 and all she does is moan about them!!

Well, some one on here called it! The grey brick wallpaper, spot on!!!! 👏 had to be grey of course, cos a sheep like Julie, has to copy what all the other idiots are doing....grey, grey, greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey😂
Someone put up a comment they have it in pink!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had some wall paper there and asked the handy man to throw it on for me And god love him he did..... No you asked him last week And he went and got the wall paper paste for you???
She is a compulsive liar, and a very bad liar at that, she can't keep up with all the lying, julie eyebrows is one horrible piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s weak for it!! Weak just weak!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Inside of a cell It reminds me off .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.