TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all went halves in the house anyway.......her Mam, herself, her cousin and her cousins husband, so they paid 4 halves each 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And they could have gone down to the van, which would have cor nothing extra, the kids wouldn't know the difference. This weekend was the last weekend before it closed. She is like a car crash waiting to happen. But not being weird or anything, but I'll pray for her, because she will need it eventually

Reactions: 6
I definitely reckon that was some way discounted the way she is talking and tagging them???
I think so too, I emailed the hotel today to let them know that there are three households blatantly breaking government guidelines in one of their holiday homes and posting it all over social media for the world to see! The rest of us stick to the advised guidelines and over and over again the Haynes family continue to break guidelines and put others at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think so too, I emailed the hotel today to let them know that there are three households blatantly breaking government guidelines in one of their holiday homes and posting it all over social media for the world to see! The rest of us stick to the advised guidelines and over and over again the Haynes family continue to break guidelines and put others at risk.
Did you get a response from hotel ?

Reactions: 1
You are spot on. My sister always says to me at her kids birthdays ‘will you take plenty photos and send them on I wont get a chance ‘ - normal motherhood. Maybe the dad wasn’t there but the fact he had access to screen shot and thought it was ok tells me there is more contact there than Julie likes us to believe ... what do you think?
Defo ... so he must have wished them a happy Birthday on his social media ???

Reactions: 3
Did you get a response from hotel ?
No and I sent that email early today. I’m disgusted, Julie isn’t even hiding the fact that they’re breaking guidelines. She said today her dad hasn’t been well the last couple of weeks, so what do they do?? That’s right, bring him down an hour down the road to mix with other households so that they can pass on god knows what to him and he can subsequently go to his treatment and pass those germs onto other patients 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So its 6 people from one other household that can sit together in a restaurant there was more than 10 people at that table so the hotel are floating the guidelines also

Reactions: 9
Is the twins dad back in Ireland? Is that what’s being said ?? I am a bit lost..😂😂
Me too, never came across that sassy page before, learn something new every day ....

He must have wished the twins a happy birthday ... I was wondering who the guy was in the hotel but it's her cousins hubby

They all went halves in the house anyway.......her Mam, herself, her cousin and her cousins husband, so they paid 4 halves each 😂😂
I thought the same lol ... julie you paid a quarter you idiot. But more importantly they're from at least 3 households

So €440 for 2 nights off season in a holiday home, self catering. Daylight robbery if you ask me.
I thought it was expensive too at this time of year but that's rip off Ireland for you

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Circus freak Julie at it again lads? Someone fill me in on the latest iv missed the last couple of days of her antics 😂

jJust because he follows her on instagram doesnt mean he sees the stories as no doubt she will have blocked from seeing them same way she has sean and her mum blocked.

Reactions: 5
She must be shaking in her tacky boots. Who'll mind the kids who'll give her a break when she's exhausted. I'm joking 🤣 she won't comply with level 5 restrictions not a hope!
She will move in with the parents and Sean go to her gaf

Her mam and cousin prob paid halves more like

Reactions: 3
Did she say last week she wasn’t going to Belfast ONLY because it was twins birthday ??🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.