TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasnt a notion of sticking to that! She will still be over at her parents house every day, but wont show it on insta.... shes thick as duck tho, so will slip up๐Ÿ˜‚

Ah shur she would need a break away, she never gets a minute to herself..... poor single mom๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Well she said she wouldn't go back to the skate park in Ballincollig, so let's see, why go to a hotel for a few miles away, cork is a big county, is she going on her own or what? Poor thing needs a break from keeping up with all the pampering, must be a hard life, no wonder she's tired from being on her phone & all her running around like a headless chicken !!!!!

Seriously how many hotels has that woman been in since the start of lockdown? We didnโ€™t even get a staycation this year as both of us were so busy with work. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Same, we didn't either. Absolutely exhausted at this stage & would love a break but I wouldn't go anywhere in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 6
Everything going on at the moment and this bleeping idiot thinks its reasonable to waste a TDs time asking if she can go to a hotel for the night๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Her and her mother are cut from the same cloth I swear, both selfish witches who only care about themselves instead of keeping her poor dad and the twins safe, they need to go drinking in a hotel๐Ÿ˜ 
Why can't this stupid donkey understand that the ban on households mixing is so that if Julie's mam was a close contact in her creche, she wouldnt pass it on to the twins creche, but these rotten cows don't think of things like that.
If my child was in either of those creche, I'd be having a word

Reactions: 12
Got on to a TD to see if she could stay in a hotel for a night. What !? Who would think to do that ๐Ÿคฃ so embarrassing.
It doesnt say much for the so called TD if hes telling her to go ahead, an upstanding member of the public should be encouraging his consituents to cop on, stay home and try and get this virus under control !!

Well she said she wouldn't go back to the skate park in Ballincollig, so let's see, why go to a hotel for a few miles away, cork is a big county, is she going on her own or what? Poor thing needs a break from keeping up with all the pampering, must be a hard life, no wonder she's tired from being on her phone & all her running around like a headless chicken !!!!!

Same, we didn't either. Absolutely exhausted at this stage & would love a break but I wouldn't go anywhere in the middle of a pandemic
Must have been able to sort out the Littlewoods bill and TV licence to be able to afford a night away.

Reactions: 14
You actually couldn't make this tit up. What part of stay at home does Julie not understand? Already planning for Sean to move in to help her. Can't listen to this crap anymore useless yoke she is

Reactions: 9
Julie and people like her are the reason we are in this mess. She has over 50k followers - so a big audience and is telling everyone sheโ€™s going to a hotel next week? What the actual? And you are not meant to go to anyoneโ€™s house either. She is a disgrace and needs to cop on.

Reactions: 13
It's the likes of julie that have the country the way it is, her income is not effected by all this so she doesnt care

I doubt very much she rang a Td at that time last night. Sheโ€™s a clown and so is her mother. Who needs that many nights away? Stay at home Julie and parent your own children๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ we all know these nights away arenโ€™t for the twins benefit๐Ÿ˜ก IG needs a proper call out page to call out all these selfish fuckers

I doubt very much she rang a Td at that time last night. Sheโ€™s a clown and so is her mother. Who needs that many nights away? Stay at home Julie and parent your own children๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ we all know these nights away arenโ€™t for the twins benefit๐Ÿ˜ก IG needs a proper call out page to call out all these selfish fuckers
I would say some of the followers are there for a nose and the rest are like minded people.

A night away = a night drinking in peace where they are not breaking any rules because they can stay in a local hotel with all the benefits.
The cousin and the van gang will be there too
Make up, hair and spray tan will all be done in honour of the night away...watch ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I would say some of the followers are there for a nose and the rest are like minded people.

A night away = a night drinking in peace where they are not breaking any rules because they can stay in a local hotel with all the benefits.
The cousin and the van gang will be there too
Make up, hair and spray tan will all be done in honour of the night away...watch ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Of course itโ€™ll be nothing more than a drinking session. I wish the poxy government would fine these idiots a hefty amount. Pretending she canโ€™t pay her bills to try and be relatable ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Julie people canโ€™t pay their bills because of selfish people like you who canโ€™t stay at home in their own homes ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
I watched the poor woman Vera on Facebook loosing a battle trying to get hold of a TD to help secure her medical cannabis to keep her daughter out of pain and give her a good life
And then this bleeping bellend ringing one asking can she go on a night away ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ during a pandemic

• Angry
Reactions: 16
[
I watched the poor woman Vera in Facebook loosing a battle trying to get hold of a TD to help secure her medical cannabis to keep her daughter out of pain and give her a good life
And then this bleeping bellend ringing one asking can she go on a night away ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ during a pandemic
She rang no one thatโ€™s for the trolls here in the hope nothing is said about it when they head off as we know Julie canโ€™t do a thing without sharing it. To be honest she could have went for poxy night away not open her big fat lazy mouth but sure then no one would know how hard she has it been a single mother duck OFF Julie you head wrecking bleep!

The bottles. O my ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have no words... if that isnโ€™t an act she needs to be in a daycare service for people with special needs as most of the people that use those services have more wit than her

The bottles. O my ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Could anyone be that stupid? No wonder her family are always are๐Ÿ™„I wouldnโ€™t trust her with an animal never mind kids. Itโ€™s pure luck those kids havenโ€™t being seriously injured ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
How in the name of all that is holy did she not think they were bottles? What else would they be? They have a teat on them??? duck off, acting the prick is all she's doing. No one is that stupid

Reactions: 15
WTF , she worked in childcare and doesn't know they are bottles. They are 3 for gods sake. They don't need beakers either. I don't understand parents who let kids sip on milk all evening so bad for teeth. Have a cup with dinner thats it ! Don't get me started on the dummies .

• Wow
Everything going on at the moment and this bleeping idiot thinks its reasonable to waste a TDs time asking if she can go to a hotel for the night๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Her and her mother are cut from the same cloth I swear, both selfish witches who only care about themselves instead of keeping her poor dad and the twins safe, they need to go drinking in a hotel๐Ÿ˜ 
Why can't this stupid donkey understand that the ban on households mixing is so that if Julie's mam was a close contact in her creche, she wouldnt pass it on to the twins creche, but these rotten cows don't think of things like that.
If my child was in either of those creche, I'd be having a word
Why they have put this in place with no
I watched the poor woman Vera on Facebook loosing a battle trying to get hold of a TD to help secure her medical cannabis to keep her daughter out of pain and give her a good life
Take no notice of this one she is a liar and is always caught out. The people who follow her are laughing at her and ate reading and contributing to the truth here..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.